Toronto, on canada shout out :)

trescool

Shout out to all my fellow canucks! Curious to see what kind of Canadian and possibly even Torontonian representation we have on here. Also looking to date ;) of course. I'm a 28 y/o female dating a 28 y/o male. we're poly and have talked about the possibilities of lots of different arrangements. I personally am looking to date a bi or lesbian woman who's okay with me being poly. My partner and I would ideally like to have a mff triad but if that means simply me being in a romantic relationship with a woman with whom he develops a deep friendship he's okay with that too. We're open to different arrangements as long as we are all respectful, honest, and careful with each others hearts. We'd also be curious to date a couple, either two women (this is actually our ideal!) or a mf couple (where the emphasis is on ff relationship, since my partner is only slightly bicurious).
Anyway, theres so much more to say...just curious to see whos out there :)

Shout out to all my fellow canucks!

Woot! :)

Curious to see what kind of Canadian and possibly even Torontonian representation we have on here.

I used to live in Toronto; currently living about 2 hours drive from it, but I go down atleast once a month. As a matter of fact, I've just made my own meetup.com group and I've scheduled our very first meet at a restaurant in Toronto this Saturday at noon. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to join my group ;-). As a matter of fact, I was part of a much larger Toronto poly group in the past, but that didn't work out.

Also looking to date ;) of course. I'm a 28 y/o female dating a 28 y/o male. we're poly and have talked about the possibilities of lots of different arrangements. I personally am looking to date a bi or lesbian woman who's okay with me being poly.

Cool :)

My partner and I would ideally like to have a mff triad but if that means simply me being in a romantic relationship with a woman with whom he develops a deep friendship he's okay with that too. We're open to different arrangements as long as we are all respectful, honest, and careful with each others hearts. We'd also be curious to date a couple, either two women (this is actually our ideal!) or a mf couple (where the emphasis is on ff relationship, since my partner is only slightly bicurious).
Anyway, theres so much more to say...just curious to see whos out there :)

Well I'm out there anyway, laugh :).

Happy in Calgary here. I prefer a larger poly family and had one for a number of years before a tradegy struck. I am now looking to add to my family again.

I'm sorry to hear that you've been through a tragedy. What is your family composition right now? Best wishes with expanding your nest.

Rare Indeed

Here in Calgary "jeff"or thunderlizard started a local poly site. However it's pretty quiet there.
Not like this site where there is more to read, and more recent postings.
I personally must say i have met few poly people in my lifetime.
would be nice to have some poly friends close by.

Poly near TO too

hello? hello? OOOOO I'm so excited to see someone from my general vicinity!!! I'm from Hamilton, ON. Single female. Poly friendly but aware of potential poly relationship disasters. Feels so good to talk to other people who see relationships the same way I do, so I'd love to chat anyone in the area, via email or possibly in person. Monogomous people don't really get poly so I find myself living in secrecy. It feels heavy. Like bundling up in many layers in the winter time. Keeps you nice and warm but it's quite a burden to carry and boy does it feel good to be home and shed the layers so I'm just plain me. Take me home people! Well, you know. Not literally. Well maybe eventually :) .

I am involved in a fourple in the Ottawa area.....

woot

We are about an hour or so away from Toronto. We're in our mid twenties and new to the scene, and would like to meet up and find some happy people to hang with.

I'm in Toronto, in my late 20's. If anyone wants to hang out, PM me and I'll send my OkCupid profile. I'm not looking primarily to date but just talk about poly ideas and structures with anyone, male or female. I'm new to this.

I'm pretty good with online dating but few people there are poly. Even those who want "flings"- that's not the same thing. Let me know.

Hey there! I'm new to the Poly scene (I'm in Toronto). I'm married but looking to chat with poly people, make friends and chat... see where things go, I guess :)

To everyone here that would like to meet other poly people in the Toronto area, there are a few groups that are already set up and meet up atleast once a month. I've found that the meetup.com sites dedicated to polyamory style relationships in Toronto are the most easily accessible. The largest group that I know of is this one:
http://www.meetup.com/Toronto-Polyamory-Culture-Club/

It has a annual membership fee of $10, but it's optional for women.

The other one, which is much smaller, but is something of a gateway to various other poly or poly friendly meetups as well, is this one:
http://www.meetup.com/ModernLove/

Hey all! Toronto (ish) guy here, new to the board and somewhat to non-monogamy (yet it's something I've always felt). In a very positive and loving relationship. I'm straight, she's bi. We have a shared F partner and each have our own light play partners outside of each other.

Cool Tall, welcome to the Poly GTA community :)

Back