New Here - Hello!

herstory

Hello People,

I've been open to the poly lifestyle for quite some time but only recently began to explore that in relationships.

I've decided that I want to have a primary relationship with someone and be open to seeing other people, even extending our family over time.

Orientation wise, I am queer (bi, whatever). Behaviorally, I have been straight. I am attracted to all types of people.

I'm looking forward to connecting with other poly people and learning.

Welcome to the forum. I do hope you find it useful. There are quite few helpful threads and links. (Tip: search is your best friend.) There is a plethora of knowledge, insight, and wisdom. Most are quite helpful and the advice is a mixture. Feel free to look around, start a blog in the Life Stories and Blogs section, read through the various relationship issues, join in the general discussions, or partake in the light-hearted nature of the Fireplace. I wish you well on this new journey.

Ry

Thank you

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum. I do hope you find it useful. There are quite few helpful threads and links. (Tip: search is your best friend.) There is a plethora of knowledge, insight, and wisdom. Most are quite helpful and the advice is a mixture. Feel free to look around, start a blog in the Life Stories and Blogs section, read through the various relationship issues, join in the general discussions, or partake in the light-hearted nature of the Fireplace. I wish you well on this new journey.

Ry

Greetings herstory,
Welcome to our forum.

As you look around at our various threads and boards, I'm sure you'll find good people to connect and learn with. As you are just starting to apply poly to relationships, you'll probably have questions; don't hesitate to post when you do.

It's good to have you onboard.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Hello herstory! I am semi-new to the forum and poly. I noticed you live in Oregon & if you are any where near Portland you'll probably find a bigger network of individuals there you could meet (they come up in my okcupid searches). The forum has been very helpful, lots of insights as well as advice. As FOL said, utilize the search feature.

Last edited:
Hello

Hello and welcome. I look forward to hearing more of your story. It seems we may be into a lot of the same things according to your profile.

Thank you for the suggestion. I have been using the search function a bit to explore.:)

Hello herstory! I am semi-new to the forum and poly. I noticed you live in Oregon & if you are any where near Portland you'll probably find a bigger network of individuals there you could meet (they come up in my okcupid searches). The forum has been very helpful, lots of insights as well as advice. As FOL said, utilize the search feature.

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Greetings herstory,
Welcome to our forum.

As you look around at our various threads and boards, I'm sure you'll find good people to connect and learn with. As you are just starting to apply poly to relationships, you'll probably have questions; don't hesitate to post when you do.

It's good to have you onboard.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Why is my post rated a 2 star!?

Why is my post rated 2 stars which means bad?

Are the ratings arbitrary?

If people want to know more about me they can ask.

Thanks

Why is my post rated 2 stars which means bad?

Are the ratings arbitrary?

Oh, I don't think anyone pays attention to thread ratings here. In my three years of posting here, I don't think I ever rated any threads! I am sure it was almost two years before I even noticed there is a rating system, hahaha.

It was probably just a prankster who gave the 2 stars.

Ok thanks!

Oh, I don't think anyone pays attention to thread ratings here. In my three years of posting here, I don't think I ever rated any threads! I am sure it was almost two years before I even noticed there is a rating system, hahaha.

It was probably just a prankster who gave the 2 stars.

Back