Valentine's Day Plans....

OurDream

I know it's a little early-but I'm interested in finding out what other people's plans are for Valentine's Day in terms of their multiple partners. :)

Ill be with Farey the partner I live with, wont be seeing Pearl as she doesn't live close by.
Not sure what we are going to do yet, I think one of our local restaurants are doing a "same sex" meal, which would be great as it means we can openly be "out" without worrying about upsetting those around us. :)

My wife and i will likely go to a nice restaurant. Something very typical. Our mutual partner officially just broke it off, so we will not have the pleasure of doing anything nice with her in a romantic set.

Im working on planning somthing with GG. We are working on giving LR a very rememberable evening:). Of course we will do the usual ( dinner, flowers, dress up).But I figure if I have a backup ( GG ) to help with making LR happy then that dosent mean I have to do half the work. It means we can make her twice as happy. Wish us luck:)

Peace andLove
Maca

You guys rock! Glad to hear you are thinking about it already...now I better talk to Polynerdist :)
Take care my friend
Peace and Love
Mono

My hubby mentioned that since this Valentine's will be the first with my BF that he's happy to let us spend it together :) *sigh* I can't believe how lucky I am to have such wonderful men in my life <3

I hadn't really thought much about it yet.

The previous weekend our local BDSM community is having their annual Valentine's play party which we're already registered for and will also volunteer at.

Valentine's falls on a long weekend here so maybe we'll get to go do something fun, interesting and most definitely NOT teenager friendly!;)

Robin

Woohoo!

This being our second valentines together as chosen family I think it is gearing up to be a full weekend!

Friday the 12th, Redpepper and I will be celebrating and she will spend the night at my place. Saturday the 13th, I will babysit so Polynerdist can take her out. Sunday the 14th, Polynerdist, her son and I will have a triple date with her (who knows what could happen when her two loves team up :eek: )

There have been amazing changes in our lives since the last Valentines day...we all have so much love to share :)

further to my previous post... We have registered for a couple yoga class valentine's afternoon so will be attending that. He also wants to go to one of our fav sushi places to have their Love Boat special.

Last year, Easy worked and they ran him late so we missed our reservations. Eventually, Easy, Asha, Sunday and I ended up at a sushi restaurant together and it was a fun night.

This year is turning out nightmarish. Our original plan was concert Saturday night, dinner Sunday night. But now, my daughter wants to do a Chinese New Year festival (it's going to be the year of the tiger, which was her birth year) here, at the same time that Asha wants to do a dog show in another city. All I want is to spend an evening being something other than mother and not thinking about bills, schools, or doctors. Easy and Sunday are supposed to be doing the planning but I think really they're hiding somewhere and hoping it will go away. It will work out, but headaches until then!

Lemon-you poor thing!

I'm feeling frustrated myself. GG and I have been having some issues with communication and establishing our new boundaries, responsibilities blah blah blah.
This of course has a HUGE impact on Maca. All of this right before our 1st Valentine's Day as an official poly V. :(

I don't want to plan it-but I'm about ready to just lock myself in the bathroom with a good book, bubble bath, and candles and leave them outside of the bathroom with the kids. :(

You ( LR) most certainly will not lock yourself away for such a special day.:confused:

I know you are frustrated with all the drama with GG , but it will work out and besides you deserve to have a great Valentine's day. Just because I cant plan the day for all 3 of us I can plan the day for the two of us.

You of all people should know I have a good imagination ;) . You may want to get lots of sleep the day before :eek:

I love you Angel

Peace and Love

Maca

Back