New Member - Checking this out :) Florida

bolts75

Hello couple here from Tampa, been looking for a female to join our relationship for 2 years now, tried everything, different sites, chat, you name it. Never found what we were looking for everyone is just out for the sex and not the other things that make relationships fun, exciting, and long lasting. Hopefully we have just found the site for us. We didnt realize that Poly was what we were looking for but reading about it now it fits us perfect.

How do we go about finding someone in our area? Is this a good site or is there any chat sites or dating sites that are good for finding other poly intersted people in local area?

Cheers!

You might try.....

You try this one http://www.polytampa.com/contact.html

I just typed in Polyamory in Florida in my search engine and there are others listed also.

Good Luck & Welcome to the Nuthouse

NutHouse.jpg

Just Me,
Tim

we are in Clearwater and have been to the tampa meetings and didn't like it. If you like ppl talking (used lightly) about the same stuff meeting after meeting.... then this is your group.Was not for us and are looking to start a meet up here in Clearwater just trying to figure out a location and time.
Welcome to the board and good luck with your unicorn. They are hard to find here in Tampa Bay.

Back