Poly group love.

redpepper

We have been calling out group of partners/loves a "tribe" or a "constellation." It is beginning to spread out into other groups in our community, and them into us... proving that we are all linked. What do you call your group? If anything. I heard of one group that call themselves "squiggle"

I think we call ourselves "the Gang". Of course, it's just me, L and V.........No others at this time. Not looking for more either. Don't think I could handle any more.

"poly family".

We're not really "spreading" at this point.
There is a "poly-community"... but we're really not involved in it.

The large majority of people in it (that I'm aware of) either don't have kids at home, or they aren't open to their kids.
As we are completely family oriented, it results in a lot of the activities being inappropriate for us to attend.

But-I'm looking forward to getting more involved with the Victoria poly community.

Which is probably a little weird-going to a whole other country just to make more poly friends face to face, but I guess I am weird, so that's ok!

When I said "spread" I meant that my girlfriends husbands girlfriend has a new boyfriend that is also in a relationship with a friend of mine .... that kind of "spreading." :eek:

"the spread"... hows that for a name?! :D

I like tangle. I also like tribe.

I haven't really stop to think of a term for my current relationship configuration. If I were going to stick with an alphabetical term, I guess I'm the center of a Y, in that I have Fidelio and two lovers, none of whom currently have other lovers. Nope. I don't like that; it's too much like I'm "the center" when we're all the center.

Tribe. I'm going with tribe. Tribe for the win!

I like tangle. I also like tribe.

I haven't really stop to think of a term for my current relationship configuration. If I were going to stick with an alphabetical term, I guess I'm the center of a Y, in that I have Fidelio and two lovers, none of whom currently have other lovers. Nope. I don't like that; it's too much like I'm "the center" when we're all the center.

Tribe. I'm going with tribe. Tribe for the win!
I also like "tribe". Our girlfriend and I are both part Cherokee, so it kinda fits. :D LOL

When I said "spread" I meant that my girlfriends husbands girlfriend has a new boyfriend that is also in a relationship with a friend of mine .... that kind of "spreading." :eek:

"the spread"... hows that for a name?! :D

No relationship there as of yet, just a date and some interest. :D

"Sweeties."

"Lovers."

"Hot people I like to fuck and cuddle with."

:p

I've heard of "poly family" or "intimate network", but I don't really use any words at all. As part of a V, I always saw it as two relationships rather than one big one.

Hehe both you girls are from New York and I was born and raised there too. Are NYers more slutty than others? :p
Let's hear it for the New York Sluts! Woo-Hoo!!!

I don't know, but a friend of mine blames our cold winters...speaking of cold winters, are you getting blizzarded on Cindie?
Lots of snow fell last night, and pretty quickly, too. I don't know how many inches, I never pay much attention to that. But roads and sidewalks seem to have been cleared very well, from what I can see from my window. I am about to go out for the first time today. Shorty called me from the road and said driving wasn't bad at all.

Last edited:
Did someone say "sluts"? hmmmm.... *looks around* I see no "sluts"....YET! LOL

Back