Hai ^_^

MimiPhryxus

Hai everyone.

I am a bisexual Switch married to a heterosexual Dom, SirPhryxus. We're currently courting a pansexual Domme (its complicated). Also in our life is my age-play partner and "little brother" Synn, who is Under Consideration with SirPhryxus.

More about me:

I blog about BDSM, age play, furries, polyamory and more on Nekomimi-BDSM.blogspot.com as well as review sex toys and erotic romance novels.
I've been involved in the BDSM community online and off for 5 or so years now and in the Goth community for about 8-10. I'm also interested in Modern Primitivism, Steampunk, and Neo-Victorianism (My major in college was Anthropology if that explains my interest in sub-cultures at all).

I'm currently unemployed which gives me time to focus on my blog and writing (that's the glass half full point of view).

My husband and I are getting ready to make a big move from TN to Alaska. Both the girl we are courting and my lil bro will be moving later once we get settled. It stressful but exciting - we try and view it as an adventure ^_^

So thats about it...feel free to drop me a line, say hi, ask questions, etc.

xoxo
Mimi

Welcome!

My wife and I interested in steam punk but it seems so expensive to get into. Have you done anything with it? Any advice?

Kyle

My advice is shop at thrift stores. My petticoat, top hat, gloves, red velvet capelet, and a few other items were very cheap and bought at various second hand shops and thrift stores. Ebay and Etsy.com are also great places, I bout my husband's pocket watch off of a Hong Kong Ebay store for $10 and its really nice.
Another piece of advice is go for a basic outfit: for a lady go for a black skirt and nice button up blouse or a gent black slacks and a white shirt and ACCESSORIZE the hell out of it. Accessories are cheaper than whole outfits.

Most Steampunk on the cheap will tell you to make your own stuff. My hubs is better at this than I am so I just go for keeping an eye out for brass colored jewelry, vintage lace, and other items i can make an outfit out of rather than tinkering away and most likely hurting myself ^_^

Awesome. My wife makes jewelry but it's not that theme. Maybe I'll have her see if she can make stuff like that.

I'm scared if I let her go on Etsy I'll never see my wallet again, lol. If you come across sweet deals or have any more advice feel free to PM me!

Back