Jersey couple looking

Hi again all....
this really seems to be going nowhere fast on this end....speed dating for poly in NJ..anyone?
LOL
Just wish there was a comfortable way to get out there :)

talk soon
Kim

You say you are "Looking". Care to talk more about what sort of thing you are "looking" for?

Male? Female? MF Couple? Poolboy? Harem? Kibbutz? New lawnmower?

Married? Single? Kids? No kids?

Pets? No Pets? Smoker? Non-smoker?

FWB? Live-in partner? Poly friends?

The point I am making is that you may get this to go somewhere easier if you talk a little more about what you want - maybe pique someone's interest.

South jersey !

Hey 28 from south jersey and very much into poly lifestyle... Looking for others also - please feel free to contact me ! :)

I assume you mean you've added info to your user profile. Unless you also publicly post something interesting enough to prompt people to visit your profile it's wasted effort. You're better off just telling everyone what you're looking for.

I am moving into Upstate NY here in a few weeks. I have had no exp in Poly, but have had several threesomes and swinging adventures. I want more out of a group relationship. A close friend had mentioned this lifestyle, so here I am reading and learning.:cool:

South Jersey

Me and my girlfriend are south jersey and looking for another female or maybe a couple thing idk yet

Back