Happy..feeling 'in love' and really powerless

lovebird13

Hi, Thanks for this amazing resource. I've just lost two posts because I wasn't logged in so I'm feeling a little frustrated....

I'm new. I need support. I'm a single woman coming into a 5 year relationship and it's not defined at all. I just know I fell hard after protecting my heart for years. I've been maintaing several FWB relationships with single men but this is way different.
I feel amazingly happy and alive one minute and really scared to get involved the next.

We live in different states and I'm going out in 11 days to stay with them. She has made her rules very clear. She is picking me up at the airport and I want him to. I feel like he defers to her on everything and that being said...she has been super generous also. She set it up for him to fly out to see me as a Valentine gift which is when we really connected... so it's only been a couple weeks.

In fact, it's so new, I don't want to make any decisions until I have more time with them and... with him. He's very emotionally available...more than any man I've ever been with. Calls, texts, pics...always including me.

Thanks again!

Back