Hello

xIceRomancer

I am a relatively young girl in a relationship with an older married man whose wife has a boyfriend her own age.

It is just the four of us. I have not met the wife or her boyfriend.

There is struggle on my part, which I hope to overcome.

Hope we can help, although, from what I've seen, your relationship is not very poly...and you may find you don't get the perspective you are looking for here :/

Hope we can help, although, from what I've seen, your relationship is not very poly...and you may find you don't get the perspective you are looking for here :/

That is quite a generalisation! I don't think we have enough evidence to say that for certain.

Well, I have to disagree about the "very poly" part... If a married couple both have a relationship on the side, and it is consensual, it fits "poly" category, in my eyes.

Also, there are a lot of different perspectives on this forum. You never know what you will find here...

PolyinPractice, it would help if we could know specifically what some of these unethical practices were. I don't suppose you could recollect a few?

@ xIceRomancer ... welcome and glad you could join us. You mentioned having some kind of a struggle with something, and I wondered if you could elaborate on what that is.

We'll be glad to help in any way we can.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

I got cheater vibes due to the description of being fed the standard "my wife doesn't understand me", "it's aeons since we've had sex", "nobody loves me like you do" lines by a much older man who won't introduce the OP to his wife. It sounded like a DADT situation with possible white knight / cowgirl overtones.

Ohhh ... I guess that would kind of spell trouble.

Back