New couple

lizzygirl2412

Hello everyone, we are a couple..
Elizabeth and Kenny, we are new here and hope to get some insite on what we want and where we go from here:eek:

Hi Lizzy...

You will find insight here and tons of information. Hope you have a wonderful poly journey..

Nancy

Hiya Lizzy
I completely understands those feelings of being "the only ones".
As nancy said there is a ton of information and wonderful folks here.
All the best

M

nycindie

We are looking to explore the poly lifestyle and find out as much information as we can to make sure we do things the right way. Seems there are rules to doing this that neither of us were aware of. So any insight you can give would be much appreciated.
Lizzy

Hiya Lizzy
I completely understands those feelings of being "the only ones".
As nancy said there is a ton of information and wonderful folks here.
All the best

M

I totally agree Marvin and Lizzy... I know of no other poly people in our town. To add to that its an extremely small town where everyone knows everything and everyone's business and it leaves us wondering where there were others we could talk to.. So happy to have found this sight. :D

nutbuster

Hello All!!
Kenny is male, straight, Dom and the love of my life. I couldnt ask for a better friend, lover or a better provider

Me: Elizabeth/ Lizzy: Bi female, submissive and get my enjoyment out of life by just making him smile!!

Very nice to meet you all, everyone is so open and friendly..
Thank you!!

Greetings Lizzy and Kenny,
Welcome to our forum.

I think the biggest "rules" about poly are to be thoroughly honest and communicate with each other about your feelings, limitations, etc.

There are many "shapes and sizes of poly" (different numbers of people, configurations of intimacy connections, amounts of commitment, etc.), so you'll just want to find out what fits right for you.

You might find our Life stories and blogs board helpful, it tells people's life stories and gives you an idea of what some real-live poly situations really look like, how they function, what works, what to watch out for, etc.

And we have things like a Poly Relationships Corner and a General Poly Discussions board, where you can post your thoughts and questions (and of course you can do your own blog too if you want).

Just let us know how we can help as you go along.

Regards,
Kevin T.

Back