looking for friends at the least

mgreen1104

Hey guys :)

I know some of you have seen my posts. I just wanted to put out there that I am now in a casual relationship for about two weeks. Shes a great girl and im happy to have her. The bigger reason im posting this, I would love to just meet new poly friends on here that I can just talk to, bs about things, give advice. Im sorry if thats lame but I'd love to be in conversations with like minded people. I love the lifestyle but its still something that i cannot talk to with the majority of the people I know. Just my wife, my gf, and a few close friends. Thank you for hearing my rant. If anyone is interested in a new friend at the least please feel free to message me.

hi mgreen,
sure you should feel very "lucky": you can at least speak and open up clearly to your strict family and friends!

i'm sure you'll converge here in good exchanges and sharings :)

here's a present, one of my favourites: :) (hope i translated it correctly..)
Audrey's secrets

For charming lips, speak kindly
for enchanting eyes, look for persons' bright side
for a thin body, separate food from hunger
for glossy hair, let the kid caress it at least once per day
for good posture, walk knowing that you will never be alone..
persons, more than things, need to be restored, renewed, relived, demanded, recovered.
when you are grown up you discover that you have two hands, one is to help yourself and one to help others.

neegoola- I love that quote. passing it on :)

Hey mgreen. If you would like to talk and make friends with people you could see what threads are up in fireplace and get in on conversations there.

neegoola- I love that quote. passing it on :)
ehm..darling, what does it mean? :eek: that you pass it in the web? sure, ok :)
(if i had it wrong, be patient in repeating me what you mean....:( )

Back