Female looking for Polyandry

Goddess

Hi, I am interested in finding two younger than myself (48 yr) individual men who do not know each other, who are straight and into BDSM lifestyle. Relocation potential. Message for details.

Goddess:p

Last edited:
Would probably help to know how old you are since you specify men younger than yourself. If you are 97 = not a problem, 22 = narrows the field considerably, 15 = illegal many places.

I'm curious as to why you specify that they NOT know each other - many of us women with two men find that it works better if they are at least cordial (mine are best friends). Is this a BDSM thing or something? (you should probably specify)

JaneQ

Thank you for your observation. I like the attention on me only.

I understand! I do like that my guys are completely focused on me when we are all together sexually (I feel like some Earth-Mother-Sex-Goddess). The energy is completely different when I have been with MrS and one of my girls (a different kind of awesome - my inner male energy erupts).

I guess my question comes from the fact that I don't know that my boys would be as comfortable if they weren't already so close (in a non-sexual way).

JaneQ

You'll want to be more specific on this "into BDSM lifestyle" bit. I'm assuming that since you want them to be younger, and there's one of you and two of them, you're expecting to be in the Dominant position? It wouldn't hurt to specify that.

Also, polyandry is illegal. Now, you can all live together as *cough* one big happy family... but actually marrying both of them is prohibited in 50 states, 10 provinces, 3 territories, and many countries.

I'm curious as to why you specify that they NOT know each other - many of us women with two men find that it works better if they are at least cordial (mine are best friends). Is this a BDSM thing or something? (you should probably specify)

Well if she's looking for polyandry, then they'd better get to know each other PDQ. :p

Poly???

I know all poly relationships can not marry. Only the married couple is legal There's different terminologies for each. I guess i can't use the word loosely. As far as the BDSM, and i being Dominant,it obviously is implied, and you understand to mean as such. The parties who write me and ask can write me for details. No disrespect but i feel there's others who are not specific about their wants either, maybe they want some privacy with the matter and require discretion on who they are involved. But i appreciated informing me about the Polyandry, if not this then how do i title my search for MFM?

GV

There's different terminologies for each. I guess i can't use the word loosely.

Spend a week or two here, and you'll quickly learn that we're pretty rigid about how we use terms on this forum. With a topic like polyamory, we all have to be specific in our communication, or else confusion ensues. Words mean what they mean, and we can't communicate effectively if we all use different versions of the same language.

As far as the BDSM, and i being Dominant,it obviously is implied, and you understand to mean as such.

"Obviously implied" are two words that should never enter a relationship conversation: poly, BDSM, or otherwise. Many a relationship has failed because things that were "obviously implied" were anything but. Many a sub has had his or her heart and soul torn to shreds over things that were "obviously implied."

i feel there's others who are not specific about their wants either, maybe they want some privacy with the matter and require discretion on who they are involved.

That argument never ceases to tire me: "Everyone else is doing it, so that makes it OK." So what if a lot of people are unclear and fail to be specific? As a Domme, do you not strive to rise above the rabble?

I'm not sure where privacy enters into the picture. You're just some anonymous handle on the internet. Anyway, the fact that you posted your picture and location on your profile along with a thread about you being a Domme means you've already blown your privacy clear out of the water.

But i appreciated informing me about the Polyandry, if not this then how do i title my search for MFM?

I get the impression that you're looking for live-in subs first, and poly second. Your title implies the opposite. "Domme seeking committed MFM household" would probably be a more appropriate title, saving the non-submissive men the trouble of checking your personal ad only to realize it's not for them.

It's also unclear whether "relocation possible" applies to you, or them. I guess that's also "obviously implied?" Gods forbid you should be clear in your communication...

Back