Kids in a Vee with Female Hinge?

Kemie

Okay, this is more of a hypothetical for me because I won't be in as ituation like this for quite some time, but I'm curious if anyone has any experience or advice in it.

Both of my boyfriends (one mono, one poly) want children. Assuming we were in a stable living environment, I can see a possibility of it. I'm just trying to cope with the societal ramefications involved.

What do you think?

I can't say from experence, but i'll try my best.

the poly couple I know which has children are the most upfront and truthful parents I know. Their kids are not only ok with it, but they don't even see anything obscure about it.

I have a child with my husband of 11 years and now raise him with my husband and live in boy friend. Its been three years.

Our boy has never been happier. He is very well adjusted, confident, loved, acknowledged as a part of the "team" and is not wanting for any grown up attention. His life is everything I wanted for a child I parent. I wouldn't have it any other way. It takes a village to raise a child and every child needs constant and mindful adults in their life to grow up feeling that they belong and are taken care of. Our boy certainly has that and some. In my belief he is well set up for the future he has.

I suggest doing a search in the tags for "children" "kids" "parenting" or any other tag that seems interesting... hope you find something useful. :)

We are in a similar situation and the topic came up a lot lately because my husband and I are planing for a child and my other male spouse is living with us right now. I came across the typical structure of a patchwork family where partners separate and find a new partner and children are involved. It works in that case, the new partners become parents as well, why shouldn't it be as healthy for children to have some additional parents without the process of divorce and such?

We decided to just go for it when the time feels right and both men will become a father in our case. If you are interested the discussion about biological vs adopted was on the last page of my blog if I am not mistaken.

Back