Broken heart after a break up

Lotta

I am heart broken. I was the secondary to a woman I loved deeply. We were together for a year and broke up 2 days after our one year anniversary which was not very long ago. I took her out and celebrated.
We had a lot of ups and downs. This was my first poly experience and I can't imagine myself being in a monogamous relationship after being poly for a year.
I am hurting deeply ad feeling crazy. I have no other partner. We had a polyfidelity agreement which I was fine with. Ive never been monoagamous for very long with anyone.
I am confused and very alone. I just needed to rant somewhere else other than to my friends who did not agree with it in the first place. What hurts me the most is she has her husband and family to lean on through this.
I am a lesbian so there was nothing going on with her hubby.

Last edited:
I too am sorry :( but we're here for you should you like to talk some more about your feelings.
PM me if you need a more closed conversation :)

Breakups suck and they hurt like hell. You will survive though. One day at a time, and if you can't take on a whole day, one hour at a time. It will get better. Let yourself feel what you're feeling, cry, scream, rant...do what you need to do.

I am sorry you are hurting. It will get better in due time.

Back