Howdy, from NY 'the state'

rosevett

Good day everyone, I think I even know of few of you from around the poly community and have even met some in the real world at a conference or two.

I have wandered around minimally in the forums and think I will enjoy trying to keep up with ONE MORE thing. I do want to post that WE have been living Polyamory for going on 5 years. I personally state that I have always been poly but never knew a label or that it was a viable lifestyle, one of the major reasons I reach-out as often as possible.

We have a few success stories about community and lifestyle that i will be sharing through out the forums, I unfortunately am not much of a battering commentor so rarely get involved with chatter that seems others are sharing PLENTY of information with. There are so very many people on a huge spectum of life/love/relationship styles and experience I tend to tread lightly.

I love sharing and will answer any questions and offer what guidance I can, typically in a humorous manner(sometimes badly) so shoot away and aim well.

OH YA --- WE consist of a four adult relationship in more of a chain formation with one end relatively open. Also WE is our community that has actively been doing monthly meet ups in central NY for ove 3 years and are trying to expand and grow so there is more resources for the ever growing 'out' community.

Looking forward to hearing from folks - HUGZ Elaine aka rosevett

Welcome to the boards.

Back