How Mono Are You?

MonoVCPHG

I'm so mono I only love one of my testicles, the other one is just a good friend:D

Obviously this thread is simply to have fun...I'm totally cool with laughing at myself..I just wish Redpepper could contain herself when I'm naked:(

LMFAO!!!

My hubby is so mono that when looking at those hot rod and bikini clad chick calendars, he only sees the cars!

HAHA!!

I'm so mono when I touch one of Redpepper's breasts I feel like I'm cheating on the other one :eek:

lmao.

that's why you have two hands silly!

Mono, you are awesome! Redpepper is lucky to have a guy with such a great sense of humor. :)

Omg... Roflmao

Mono, you are awesome! Redpepper is lucky to have a guy with such a great sense of humor. :)

You should see me juggle! Of course Redpepper isn't that impressed because I refuse to use more than one ball..now that's mono!

See.. Me I like things in pairs... lol. Balls and boobs included.

*shocked face* But of course!!! ;)

See.. Me I like things in pairs... lol. Balls and boobs included.

I can't even tolerate a pair of socks! I actually have to decide which foot I love and put the sock on that one. Don't get me wrong..I like the other foot...I just don't love it :)

*sigh* see what I have to put up with, for real!? You should see when Mono and my husband get together... they gang up on me and tease relentlessly! So unfair... and to think people think this shit is easy! They pick on me I tell you! p i c k o n m e ! :mad: :p

I can't even tolerate a pair of socks! I actually have to decide which foot I love and put the sock on that one. Don't get me wrong..I like the other foot...I just don't love it :)

You must look a sight then getting around with One sock on... I have to assume only one shoe too....

They pick on me I tell you! p i c k o n m e ! :mad: :p

Actually, being your secondary primary, your husband sends me a script before I come over which details exactly what I am supposed to say. It's all his doing but what is a Mono vanilla cracker to do? :eek:

I've formed a group for Secondaries to help deal with the Primaries in relationships. Of course Redpepper's husband was a great help in "deciding" what I should call it.

It's called the "Primary Interaction Support Service" or PISS for short...errr wait now...WTF?!

Actually I wear a sandle and one black sock pulled up to my knee...How sexy is that!!

lmao, does one foot get the sock and one the sandal or does the one get it? all or nothing kinda deal?

does one foot get the sock and one the sandal or does the one get it? all or nothing kinda deal?

I never thought of the whole sharing thing with my feet thing...oh you are one kinky Lady!
Being mono, of course one foot gets everything...it's all or nothing for sure!
I simply don't have the ability to connect with both of them that way...it's a shame really, thier both amazing in their own way;)

I really feel bad for the other foot... It's cold, its uncomfortable, its naked, while the other foot enjoys all the spoils...

So which is the lucky foot?

IF I HAD to choose, mine would be my left. hehehe, that one always gets the sock first, the shoe first, goes into the pants first....

Kinky eh?? ahh, well that's what I've been told lately!

Back