Hello

Druidess

Hi everyone. My name is Stephanie. I found this site while trying to do alittle research for a book (fictional) that I want to write. I really am interested in how you all build your families and how it works. I myself have recently falling in love with someone other than my husband, but not really sure if this is the lifestyle for us. I will be respectful and ask the same of you all in return.

Thanks for this site!

Hello, Stephanie! I probably won't be much help to you, as I'm a newbie to the lifestyle, but I'm happy to see a new face!

welcome!

Druidess, I'm assuming from your forum name that you're a Pagan. I know that in some parts of Colorado that can be something to be kept quiet, so I apologize if I'm being intrusive. I just wanted to mention that I just found a book called Pagan Polyamory: Becoming a Tribe of Hearts that sounds very interesting and gets good reviews on Amazon. I thought it might be of interest to you; I ordered it through my local Pagan bookstore, and I'd be happy to let you know if I like it.

Welcome to the boards.

You'll find that poly families/networks/tangles form in different fashions. It would be so much easier for us if there were some Official Poly Mating Ritual to engage in to find out how we all fit together. Alas! There is no such beastie, so we have to work it all out for ourselves, every time.

Makes mono dating seem like a cake walk.

I'll suggest just reading the posts and enjoying the variety of experiences that have appeared here in the short time the forums have been up.

And feel free to ask questions. That seventhcrow guy talks a hell of a lot and would probably carry on forever answering questions if you let him!

Back