struggling relationship

This sucks for you QM but I am sure you'll be better off in the long run. Treat yourself to something nice.

It is over. I've moved to the 2nd bedroom.. everything except my clothes from the closet and dresser are gone. He even brought a pair of my flipflops that had slid under the dresser in... just in spite.

He does "not" care, at all about how I am feeling. He is living by his "other head" and can't see what he's had right in front of his face.

I am here -- she is long distance.

I give him "everything" except asking what he wants to do when online. FFS!!

What the hell... i am just a friggen body... well.. he can have her... I'm done. he has made his choice.. let him choke on it

Stay strong my friend....ummm FFS?

What does FFS mean Mono? I only know it as "for fuck's sake". :)

I'm not sure what you want split off Ceil... maybe you could start a thread yourself?
OK, maybe I was mistaken, but I thought that these posts were originally in the thread here: http://www.polyamory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=249 "What are the benefits to being in a poly relationship" - it looks like either I was mistaken, or someone already split the two threads... (and thanks if it was the latter!)

I hate to read that you are dealing with this much pain and confusion now. It sounds as if he wasn't the the best guy for you. You deserve much better.

Back