married couple seeking female partner

ruiz510

Hi married couple here from bay area ca. we are both in our mid 40's married now for 9 months 2 kids both grown. we are seeking for a female partner for long term relationship friendly kind loving who is independant and loves to have fun no drugs a female between the age of 26 to 50 years of age.
we are very friendly couple very out going love to laugh and have fun. we also have pics to trade just ask thanks.:D

So, for the record, the woman you're seeking can be ~20 years younger than you, but not more than ~5 years older than you? And you're not worried about that coming off as completely shallow and a huge turn-off to a potential new partner? Sorry, I know this might sound harsh, but you've gotta realize how it sounds...

Maybe it was rude, but was it untrue?

Regarding the other person's comment above, they were referring to the slang term "unicorn hunters", which means a couple (usually a straight male and a bisexual female) seeking a single person (usually a young, unattached bisexual female) to be with both of them. The idea being that the sort of person they're seeking does not in fact exist (thus "unicorn"). It's a very common thing, which is why it has its own term, and it very rarely goes well. I could explain why, based on my own observations, if you'd like.

By the person who took the time to try to help you out by pointing out something you might have been doing to mess up your chances, and also to genuinely explain the meaning of a term to you instead of just making jokes, just because I warned you that you were coming off as shallow and you didn't like my tone? Your loss.

If you're going to turn away folks who are attempting to help you, I suspect you'll find even fewer interested in helping as you go along. Matter-of-fact observations and questions can be quite useful in cluing you in to other folks' perceptions of your postings.

LOL. Good luck finding a gf.

I think I can help you, ruiz. Try looking here.

Back