So, Chicago?

Polyamorous looking for female

We are a young, 21 and 22, polyamorous couple looking for a serious female to join our relationship. I am a bisexual female. We have only started looking recently. We have children so I have been unable to meet any new women in the past couple years due to pregnancy and just being really busy. Our search has been unsuccessful so far. We have tried some dating sights and other sources. It just seems so hard to find a woman to join us :(

If anyone is interested in joining, the Chicago Polyamory Meetup is here: http://www.meetup.com/Chicago-Polyamory/

You have to join, but I'm am moderator, so just say you're form here and I'll approve you right away.

Our most consistent activity right now is a support group that meets on the last Saturday of the month in Evanston. I'm hoping as the weather warms up we have more stuff going on.

Where in Evanston and what time on the last saturday of the month.

Hello, 40M from far SW suburbs :) Married to a lovely 27 year old goddess, I hesitate to define us any more than that! Hope to learn, experience and connect.

Chicago Polyamory Meetup Group info

The Chicago Polyamory Meetup Group is kind of hopping the last couple of months. In the next few weeks there's Poly Karaoke (Thursday Nov 3rd), a potluck dinner on the 11th, a book club discussion on the 13th, and the November Poly Support Group meeting on the 19th.

Come join us. We're the largest poly meetup group on the planet.

Zanie/Peg

Hey Zanie
am fairly new to chicago and have just signed up for the group. would love to meet fun people to hang out with.

I'm in Milwaukee; Wolf is Rockford.

Back