Greetings

Morava

Hello Everyone,

I am pretty new to this polyamory thing but it suits me well. My legal husband and I have been together for 16 years, married 11 which is a very long time when you are 30. We still love one another but felt off, like something was missing and we found them and moved in. Another married couple who felt the same way and are so much alike it was more than coincidental. Together we have 3 children ranging from three to eight and melding lives together even when true love is involved has its growing pains but all of us are happier. It's just hard being frowned down upon by society.

We are all faithful to one another they key is communication.

Greetings Morava,
Welcome to our forum.

That's encouraging to hear that things are working out so well for you, poly-wise. I know it is tough living a life that the mainstream disapproves of. Hopefully you will find a friendly peer group for you on this site. There is a great deal to read and post, so dig right in and see what calls to you.

Glad to have you onboard.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

alternative life rocks

i am impressed..alternative lifestyle is bound to be an enriching experience although it takes a lot of management skills

Hello and welcome to the forums Morava,
Sounds like a great arrangement for all and most of all, everyone is happy and 4 parents raising children is a very good thing!

Back