Help! new to poly and negotiations went badly

It is very possible to be in love with someone, while also being aware that the person is not right for you. Observing a person's behavior and making a rational and logical decision about being willing to pursue a serious relationship with them or not is a healthy process. You can walk away from someone you are madly in love with. It doesn't mean you don't love them. It just means you are taking care of yourself.

Well-said. :)

Hhhmmm.......Hope you don't mind but I'm gonna take that advice for myself too. Very well said. I very well might have to walk away........

the end

It took a few days but I ended it today once and for all. I want him to be happy but more importantly I need to be happy and neither of us are. Thanks for all the support... I may show up in here babbling and getting over him... we shall see so far i am having a hard time seeing any real benefits to having him in my life. I will miss him and be sad without him but I think I was more sad and insane with him.:rolleyes:

It took a few days but I ended it today once and for all. I want him to be happy but more importantly I need to be happy and neither of us are. Thanks for all the support... I may show up in here babbling and getting over him... we shall see so far i am having a hard time seeing any real benefits to having him in my life. I will miss him and be sad without him but I think I was more sad and insane with him.:rolleyes:

You did the right thing for your sanity. Babble all you want! :)

Sssoooo................... your single now!?!:D

laughter is an excellent medicine! just tryin to lighten the mood.

Back