Hello.

Wifeto2

I am part of a triad. Or beginning of one. There is my husband, our girlfriend and myself. We just made it the three of us together two weeks ago so we are looking for advice and wisdom from people much more experienced than us.

Hello!

I am also part of a new triad. Myself, my boyfriend, and his wife. Yes, there are others involved. I've dated throughout the relationship. Sometimes he's involved, sometimes he's not. He does not date or sleep outside of the triad. She has boyfriends, one who seems to be lasting.

But I'm the first to have joined their relationship, with intentions of being a full member. Where all three of us are there for each other. Committed fully to each other.

I hope in the future that our triad will expand to include others, perhaps her boyfriend, perhaps a wife or husband of mine (at least in a legal sense). Perhaps other girlfriends.

I'd be happy to talk anytime.

Hello Wifeto2,
Welcome to our forum.

Sounds like you are just getting started out. Any way we can help, let us know. I'm glad you could join our website.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

I am also part of a new triad. Myself, my boyfriend, and his wife. Yes, there are others involved. I've dated throughout the relationship. Sometimes he's involved, sometimes he's not. He does not date or sleep outside of the triad. She has boyfriends, one who seems to be lasting.

But I'm the first to have joined their relationship, with intentions of being a full member. Where all three of us are there for each other. Committed fully to each other.

I hope in the future that our triad will expand to include others, perhaps her boyfriend, perhaps a wife or husband of mine (at least in a legal sense). Perhaps other girlfriends.

I'd be happy to talk anytime.

thank you and welcome. I have made a poly group on fb for polies to talk freely.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/modernvillage/

Hello Wifeto2,
Welcome to our forum.

Sounds like you are just getting started out. Any way we can help, let us know. I'm glad you could join our website.

Sincerely,
Kevin

Last edited:
Welcome!

Triad here too. Me, my husband, and my girlfriend. I'm currently the hinge but they are open to growing closer. We've been together about a year.

Back