BDsm

I have choices :). I choose to submit althogh some days it's like pulling teeth to get me to do it. Lol

if anyone has a problen with my being a bi poly switch it's their problem, not mine, since I happen to like who & what I am.

as for chemistry--yep--if i'm going to submit to a woman, or anyone else, or have them submit to me the chemistry HAS to be there or it won't happen. My heart won't be in it.

it could be that they're talking about natural submissiveness or dominance but unless they clarify it I assume they aren't.

Derby and I haven't talked much about this topic. It will be interesting to see where it goes. She has no experience and admitted there was some concern on her part that I might be disappointed that she didn't have any and might not want any. I am leaving it up to whatever she wants at the time. There is another woman in the community that I have played with and could play with again. I do have other options. Still, I have to admit my mind has gone there ;) at this point I only imagine her bursting into laughter. :D
I gotta say, I love this thread. It cuts to the bare bones of my love for Mono. For us the raw and pure connection is rooted in our Ds life. It grows and grows and is very cathartic for both of us. I am learning so much.

I only saw this post, the person that posted it did not talk about anyother post so I did not know about it. I just wanted to see if anyone else agreed with her. I figured it was an interesting post.

I only saw this post, the person that posted it did not talk about anyother post so I did not know about it. I just wanted to see if anyone else agreed with her. I figured it was an interesting post.

No worries pitt. I realized after it wasn't really referenced in the original post. Great thread...its degrading further into a militant penis hater vs gorean (I think I sp that right) vs penis lovers..

Obviously simplifying but it is quite a comical/enlightening thread.

Oh, I new that would happen when I first read the post. But I figured that the people on here could get a good laugh out of the statment and say what they think.

I don't think it's impossible at all. Besides LR, I know of another Domme who lives a 24/7 D/s lifestyle with one submissive and has a second partner with whom she does not live.

24/7 isn't the same as TPE (total power exchange). 24/7 means the D/s extends beyond the scenes into everyday life. TPE means the Dom has the right to control each and every aspect of the submissives life, should They choose to do so. Within 24/7, there is still room to negotiate which aspects of the sub's life the Dom will be permitted to control. This does not preclude negotiating the right to have a romantic relationship with someone else, which will not be controlled by the Dom. A loving Dom would not want to stand in the way of their sub's full happiness and living up to their full potential.

I agree it would be more possible/feasible if you didn't all live together, but we do.
It's not impossible for it to be PRIMARILY Maca and I. But inevitably it does impact GG-so he has to at least be ok with it as it does come out in our day to day life and he's a MAJOR part of our day to day life.

:)

But as you noted-it's not TPE. I couldn't do that. Too much responsibility of my own in this world to find that acceptable.

I think we should ask Ygirl to pull a couple of the posts off the thread on "from another site" to here. They are so pertinent and educational.

If you asked ANYONE in my life a year ago-they would ALL say I would be a Natural Dom.
Always in control, always in charge, always responsible for everything going on around me and everyone too.

I think both GG and Maca were shocked sick when I told them I wanted THEM to be dual Dom's to me.

They never got to "them" they got stuck in 'YOU a SUB?!"

Maca came to terms fairly quickly, because he is a natural Dom and was interested in doing it.
GG is afraid he can't Dom at all-because there are aspects that don't work for him naturally. He hasn't as of yet taken time to find out what things I am interested in doing with him. If he ever does-he'll find out quickly that it's not an issue.

I wanted to be Dom'd but I'm not a moron-I wouldn't pick a Dom who couldn't provide what I need.

(was that rude? :confused: It wasn't meant to be)

I was lazy so I just merged the threads. It looks like the "from another site" thread was mostly about kink/BDsm anyway.

I was lazy so I just merged the threads. It looks like the "from another site" thread was mostly about kink/BDsm anyway.

OMG I thought I was going nuts...I read this thread earlier and then I came back and I couldn't figure out how I had missed so many posts!

OPP = One Penis Policy

Um...what does that mean exactly? Does that mean that you believe there should only be one penis involved in a relationship? Or one in an encounter? I'm sorry, maybe I should put "hopelessly vanilla" in my signature.

Thank you! I also managed to stumble across another thread where this was used.

PS--mind if I quote you in my signature? I think "Let's not confuse the neophyte" pretty much describes how I feel most of the time.

Sorry-I wasn't even trying to confuse-I saw the question post-tried to answer it, my computer froze-so by the time it posted you two had a whole conversation and I missed it till JUST NOW!!!!

Ah well-yes you can feel like you are going crazy when Ygirl starts moving threads around. :) But it's fun too-gotta keep going back to find them! :p

Why bother ?

I read the OP start to that thread like a 'vent'.

Most people vent out their insecurities and frustrations. To engage in her faulty logic, and make it a 'debate' contributes to those insecurites.

She wants to find fault with other peoples contributions, to convince herself, that her fears and anger are justified.

Enough people post, and then that kind of person can find fault in anything. Usually people that feel that obviously threatened, are harbouring and hating themselves for secret desires,....
I hope, that her post is actually her starting to come to terms with other aspects of the lifestyle, and she is reaching out. I`d hope for the positive.

..thats my 2 cents anyhow.

While I engage in a D/s poly lifestyle, I try to keep my head mostly out of "The Community"...just for this reason,...So many people trying to fit everyone else, in nice, little, cookie-cutter packages, so they don`t have to feel threatened by anothers differences.

The twist is ; when you do find great minded people,..it is soooooo fantastic. :)

Yeppers,...

Yes, sorry.
I apparently got lost reading the 2 threads, and what-aspect-went-where, once they got combined.

I am definitetly referring to the thread Pitt started regarding the cross-post from another site.

Cheers for catching that Ariakas ! Thanks.

Back