Southern New Jersey Poly

Does anyone know if there are any poly groups that have get together in the southern new jersey area....?? My boyfriend and I would like to get to know other couples/families/individuals that live the lifestyle...

Um, are you asking about a poly group or a swinging group? I ask that because swingers refer to themselves as being in "the lifestyle," as I understand it (that's how the swingers 'round here refer to things).

How far south are you MDMA? We're in central NJ and I know there's a poly group in NY, but not sure bout here.

Aw! Some of us just moved out of Jersey. We would have loved to meet up for a munch! (Hell, we still could next time we visit. Shoot me a PM if you're interested, and next time we're down we can hook up for coffee or something.)

To my knowledge, there's nothing formal in Jersey. I wouldn't be surprised if Philly has something, but I have no idea how big or fancy it might be.

Good luck, and happy hunting!
~S

we live exit 4 off th turnpike... Im not sure if there are any groups near us or not... im thinking Philly would be better

Hi,

My husband and I live in Upper Westchester NY and are not particularly close to any meetings for poly (and we had the poly (my preference) vs. swing (his initial pref) discussion with poly winning out). We also have one very young child, so child care can at times be an issue. We do live near a train station, so it is not so hard to get to our area or for us to get to other areas depending on the geography.

Central NJ Poly Groups?

Hello!

Is this particular thread still active?
I was recently introduced into polyamory and was involved with a polyamorous couple (we were a triad) and am living in the Central NJ area. I would love to know if there are groups, formal or not, in the area. I preferably do not want to have to travel to NYC.

I am hoping to meet other polyamorous couples and or singles out there to learn from and eventually find my own couple willing to welcome a third.

Any advise and information is greatly appreciated!

Hey

Yahoo has a poly group
There are current meet ups in Northern Nj area, but I know there has been discussions about a meet up in South Jersey

Good luck
Kim

Hello,

My wife and I were recently introduced to the Poly Way, and would be into meeting over a cup of coffee or Tea.

Back