Me and My Fiance looking for female companionship in OK.

Deadraqueen

Me and my fiance have talked this over for many years and we just havent found anyone yet that would be interested. We live in Oklahoma and have been here for 5 years. So i am still kind of new to the area . I am Bi sexual and love to look at woman and have been with woman in the past. So i found this forum online and was hoping to get a bit of help or interest in this as well as me . Me and my Fiance have a great sex life and great communication between each other. Even if its a couple that has the same interests as we do.

Thanks,
Amber

Attachments

• Me and mike.jpg
    Me and mike.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 22
Hi there! Not sure if this will be of any help to you, but I would recommend checking out fetlife, it is a kinky / poly facebook of sorts. Maybe it could help to hook you up with a secondary in your area!

Best,

g

thanks gab

Ill check into it , ive got on SLS site to see if there is others like us as well . Thanks for the help . We appreciate it !

Thanks

Well im looking for a female to enjoy other things as well as friendship . But im not getting that much response on that site anyway.

Most people on SLS want to meet and screw, and aren't too interested in forming friendships unless it just happens. Not their primary goal. That being said... I've made some awesome friends from people I've met on SLS so it isn't impossible.

OkCupid or other poly-friendly dating sites would probably be more useful if you're looking for a loving relationship over just a sexual thing. Even a FWB without the love aspect that poly generally entails would probably be easier to find within the group that is looking for companionship instead of the group that is looking for sex.

km34

very nice suggestion hun, i will also look into that site as well . Im getting very good input about different sites but im wondering if there is anyone that would enjoy it? Maybe i am asking too much for now . Companionship is a big leap for people , maybe i should just say someone for friendship instead

It's usually pretty difficult to find single women interested in dating a couple. It's slightly less difficult to find a single woman for sex with a couple. Finding the female half of an established couple for sex is slightly easier. This is in my experience and from what I've seen, by no means exhaustive data... lol :)

I'm sure there are women looking for what you have to offer, but whether or not they are anywhere near you geographically is difficult to say.

Back