Hello Friends

Rarechild

I have finally allowed myself to embrace the fact that it is not wrong or unusual to love more than one- Hallelujah. I am married to a man I love who didn't even flinch when I brought this up to him. We are just starting to figure out how this will work for us- it is exciting and frightening all at once, but I already love him more for wanting me( and himself!) to have all that I desire. I just had to ask for it. Lesson #1 learned.

I am interested in talking to others of the same mind about things we are unsure of as yet. I seek friendship and a community of support for us as we embark on this adventure in self-fulfillment together. Thank you for being here for us.

Welcome to the group! There are a lot of great people here to talk with.

I had to read "The Ethical Slut" about 12 times before I had the courage! Thank you for your kindness. I feel more true to myself already.

Welcome! :) Nice to meet you.
I have yet to read it. Will be soon though.

Hello and Welcome!! I look forward to gettingto know you.

Ive not read it yet. But plan too!

Nice to meet you!
I just posted last night for the first time, and pretty much read every thread on here! It's such a great resource. As someone who kind of fell into this, it now makes so much sense to me, and I think if you focus on the excitement and the many benefits, you can make the tougher stuff into cake. Good luck to you and your husband!

Welcome aboard! I havent been here long but from my couple days i can say you wont find a group of friendlier more supportive people! So far it seems like nothing is too risque to talk about here

Back