Hello all

mlb823

i'm Mandi. new to this whole world. for me the whole poly relationship appeals for various reasons. i love men and women and would love to be in a relationship with both long term.

i am looking and interested in talking and meeting people in this lifestyle.

Hi Mandi! Welcome to the forum.

Have you read around about the various forms of poly? There are some great resources out there - if you've read them already I won't bore you again, but if you need any, let me know.

Do you have an idea of the sort of setup that would be your "ideal". Some people can deal with more folks in their lives than others. Do you foresee you all living together, or each maintaining your own places?

Are you currently in a relationship?

i have just started reading on the lifestyle. i am pretty open to any type of relationship. i like the woman/ woman/ man dynamic but i am not opposed to adding another man in the mix either.

i am not sure how the household thing would work. being a single mother of two girls i think it would take a lot of talking and thinking about what is best for everyone involved.

i am not in any kind of a relationship right now. but i am totally open to whatever the world has in store for me.

Hello Mandi,
Welcome to our forum.

You seem to be a warm and open-minded person, and I'm glad you could be part of our site. Check out the various threads that we have, and don't hesitate to post any thoughts/questions/concerns that come to your mind.

I'm sure you will make many new friends here. Welcome aboard.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back