Texas

Maybe, maybe not but we have been living here for a while now and the group here is still very segmented. Austin seems to have the most active poly group in Texas so far. But we are always looking for local friends.

Maybe, maybe not but we have been living here for a while now and the group here is still very segmented. Austin seems to have the most active poly group in Texas so far. But we are always looking for local friends.

We've expanded our search to Austin, Houston & Dallas as well, all are about the same distance from us. & We lived in Houston so long it made sense to look there lol

We understand fully. How often do you get back to town?

We go back & forth all the time, my job has an office there & here in college station & all of our family is still back in Houston. (my mom & grandparents are in poor health so we see them often) The drive isn't that bad really, its a nice quiet ride.

I agree there are alot in Austin I have found in our search for our next unicorn.

I am shocked there are not more in Houston... NOT so shocked about College Station, however.

I am Magik's wife, BTW- Nice to meet you :)

And a pleasure to meet you as well. We are also shocked about Houston but the few of us who are active all agree that Houston main problem is its size and how spread out everything is. We all seem to live in different areas of town and getting together is not easy at all.

hi were in el paso texas just joined just realized were poly married couple 8 yrs hoping for for a triad and eventually a 2nd female so were not hoping for much lol 2 awesomes bi males my lovely wife and eventualy another female

I game up my residence in Austin and now in a nice size house in Dallas area. Hope to have my "extended family" living with me soon. As soon as I find a few people who are willing to live like a community

Texas with Wings

You can always use a plane to go places, right? :)

Back