Hi

Solitare

My husband and I are new to this site and to this way of life. We haved talked about adding a 3rd to our relationship, but never really took the steps to do it or how to go about it. So......here I am taking the plunge, wish us luck! :)

Welcome to the forum Solitare. Lots of good information and good people here.

Hope you find what you seek.

Hi Solitare,
Welcome to our forum.

You'll find a lot of good information here, and make good friends too. Glad you could join us!

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Response from Santa Monica Ca

My husband and I are new to this site and to this way of life. We haved talked about adding a 3rd to our relationship, but never really took the steps to do it or how to go about it. So......here I am taking the plunge, wish us luck! :)
. It is difficult to respond to see if a "shoe fits" if we don't know your age group or what u are looking for in a third to fit your needs..

I haven't found people in the Southern Ca region posting wants and needs..

Look forward to your reply

Love wish

Response from Santa Monica Ca

. It is difficult to respond to see if a "shoe fits" if we don't know your age group or what u are looking for in a third to fit your needs..

I haven't found people in the Southern Ca region posting wants and needs..

Look forward to your reply
I have never tried anything of this nature before.. Have been married for 20 plus sexless years.. ( pretty sad). I am considered a head turner that stops traffic... 5'4" dark shoulder length hair And approx weight 150 lbs. I am looking to meet someone interested ... Can u give me more?
Love wish

Married 26 yrs, and I live with a nympho, LOL! I'm not bad looking for a woman my age, a little out of shape but working on it. Too bad we live across country, I'm in NC. :)

Back