Hey there from Northern Virginia

NerfHerder

Let's see, I think I've got my signature all figured out with my vitals, but if not, I'm 33 straight male, my wife's 26 bi female. We've been married for six years now and have two kids.

We've talked about having possible interest in other women since we first got together, although we haven't acted on it, yet. We have recently started to look into figuring out how to act on these interests, and that's how we found this site. (my wife actually found the site, and introduced me to it) We're definately taking it slow, since our two little ones keep us busy and, honestly, I never thought I was great at dating when I was single, let alone now that I'm married - I really have no idea how to go about it.

I'm here (and have been lurking for a while) because I'm really interested in how people make it work, how to keep my relationship strong, and how people have found kids fit into the mix.

I'll probably make a person ad at some point in time to give an idea of what I'm looking for, but I really am mostly here for advise and experiences (what can I say, I'm an engineer, I research everything!)

So... I think that's it... I look forward to getting to know a few of you and hopefully learning a lot in the process!

I'm here... because I'm really interested in how people make it work, how to keep my relationship strong, and how people have found kids fit into the mix.

... I really am mostly here for advise and experiences (what can I say, I'm an engineer, I research everything!)

... I look forward to getting to know a few of you and hopefully learning a lot in the process!

Welcome to the boards! I'm the analytical type myself and think that this site is an excellent resource for the type of information/ideas that you are looking for. I found it useful to use the search feature to do a "tag search" on topics I am interested in (co-habitation, poly and marriage, Vee dynamics).

Looking forward to seeing you on the boards.

JaneQ

Greetings NerfHerder,
Welcome to our forum.

This is a great site for doing poly research. You will find a lot of threads worth reading. Whenever you have a thought, question, or concern, just post and let us know!

You have the right idea to take things slow and let things evolve naturally. With two little ones, I'd imagine you must be fairly busy. :)

I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Thanks for the welcome ( ;

I've been reading so far, and have learned a lot... there's a lot of great information here, as well as anecdotes of what others have been through. I am looking forward to participating a bit here, so we'll see how that goes!

I have seen a lot which makes me very glad that my wife and I have always had a very strict policy about never hiding anything from each other. We've also been learning a lot about what rules work and what don't as well as what are reasonable expectations. We talk a lot and so far so good!

Thanks again!

Back