Travel / trip question

joedirte

next week my wife and i might take a trip with boyfriend coming along. we are not swingers so we wont be sharing a room. its a quick 2-3 trip but we might have other friends coming with us . Us 3 are poly but we havent told anyone so in are large group of friends just the 3 of us know.

my question is sharing time during the day or night. the 3 of us are good hanging eating, partying , etc but when it comes to ending the night do we take turns one night on one off . it sounds simple but also we have a problem b/c are other friends share a room with the boyfriend each time we go out of time and they might questions the change of routine.

as far as telling people we just started poly and have bigger issues than trying to have other accept us

I don't understand what your question is. Either you tell these other people that this is your wife's boyfriend and do whatever is "normal" to YOU, or you don't tell them, and you suck it up and behave in such a way so as they don't find out what you don't want them to find out.

You're either going to have to forego the night-switching or change the routine. Whether it's the boyfriend getting a room for himself or him splitting a room with you, something's going to have to change.

There's also the approach of simply letting the others know that the three of you are poly.

Not sure there is a 'norm', you do what works for you!

Ever consider ajoining rooms?

Back