New ,,my story

Odin

Hello Everyone
I'm not new to Polyamory, even before i had heard of the word i was involved in a Triad MFF. I have been with my wife for 27yrs she is 41 i'm 45 we both look in our 30's so it must keep you young.
Our Triad was 2 yrs long with our girlfriend who was 100% one of us. It just happened and was not sort after. Both girls Bi sexual with me as the only straight one but i wasn't complaining. I loved them both very much.
Our girlfriend started becoming over the top paranoid as her love for us got stronger, causing no end of imagined problems so much so it had to stop.
She had no real worries as i was the most faithful man alive but all the talk and showing proof she was imagining it all had no effect.
I then found out we was called Poly i just called us a triple instead of a couple.
So i am here from experience and not through curiosity.
I don't feel now like i am back as a couple but still a triad missing one person. I look forward to sharing views and experiences with you's all.

Welcome to the forum. It sounds like the experience my husband and I had with our first gf. I'm bi and we just sort of formed naturally. I didn't know about poly at the time. She got jealous of me around my husband, tho, so we broke up after a couple of months. I wish I had known about the issues beforehand and had other people in my situation to talk to. Live and learn, I guess! Good luck!

Thanks leannahope for my first reply
I should have said but the problems didn't come from us three, it was quite sad because the relationship we had was so good that she became scared of losing it to an outsider, every person we spoke to became a potential threat in her eyes. Between us it was perfect no jealousy at all, it was a closed triad without restrictions or rules, thats why i use to say a triple instead of a couple.

Back