So like..

berserker239

Women are equal to or greater than the devil. Im now completely convinced there is not a single woman out there that WONT break your heart. Honestly, like my girlfriend breaks up with me and the next day shes posting pictures on her myspace of overhead views where you can see down her shirt? Previously going into ventrilo chat with me and my buddies and showing off her sizes (ass, boobs, etc)

Honestly women, why must you all continue to eat souls!

Disclaimer: Yeah i know, men suck too with all kinds of things, however, im not bisexual/gay so luckily i dont have to deal with it :D

If I took you seriously I'd be offended by now.

This is not a good place for your misogynistic rants.

If I took you seriously I'd be offended by now.

Honestly, i don't care. Doesn't make it any less true. Women have caused me more trouble in the past than men have. Women have betrayed me more than men have, and the same goes for my friends.

They eat souls. gg

Actually, what you said is NOT true.

Not all women like the way souls taste.

I can see why Hailey broke up with you. Smart girl.

Actually, what you said is NOT true.

Not all women like the way souls taste.

I can see why Hailey broke up with you. Smart girl.

Taking a shot at me while im still effected by the breakup that happened YESTERDAY.

Yeah, im so convinced that women don't eat souls.

Eating souls->kicking when down->taking a cheapshot

Your just proving my point ygirl. Congrats.

Berserker:

BrotherMan, I'm sorry your gf hurt your feelings. I really am.

Please stop ranting about "all women." We make up approximately 51% of the total population, and the overwhelming vast majority of us don't even know you, much less have ever harmed you. This sort of silliness speaks very ill of your character. It's offensive to many of us, male and female, and it isn't going to make you feel any better anyway. You would be better served to address the issues that are actually facing you than blindly attacking half the human race.

Having said this, I am now going to walk away and I will not be back.

You know if he were 30 I would understand getting ticked off. But correct me if I'm wrong-he still IS young enough to have a right to be immature.....

So correct him with love and patience so he SEE'S and feels the care of women and maybe he'll change his mind.
Or he can be treated like crap here by more women and concrete his perception?

It's true dear that it's not really fair to judge every woman by the girls you've been hooked up with. You are way to young to claim that many women have broken your hearts, girls-sure I can believe that, but not women.

As a girl I was a dumb ass bitch. Seriously didn't understand that the things I did, said and thought really weren't on track. But as I grew up and matured I became a much more caring and sincere person.

Give yourself time to mature and when you start atracting women in their 30s you'll start finding that those silly girls who are acting like idiots will become women who regret their dumb young antics.

Sorry your gf acted like a sleeze. Sorry for you and more sorry for her-it always comes back to haunt a person. But what she does after you break up-well it's not about you or on your shoulders, so let it go, move on and look for a real woman.

You know if he were 30 I would understand getting ticked off. But correct me if I'm wrong-he still IS young enough to have a right to be immature.....

So correct him with love and patience so he SEE'S and feels the care of women and maybe he'll change his mind.
Or he can be treated like crap here by more women and concrete his perception?

It's true dear that it's not really fair to judge every woman by the girls you've been hooked up with. You are way to young to claim that many women have broken your hearts, girls-sure I can believe that, but not women.

As a girl I was a dumb ass bitch. Seriously didn't understand that the things I did, said and thought really weren't on track. But as I grew up and matured I became a much more caring and sincere person.

Give yourself time to mature and when you start atracting women in their 30s you'll start finding that those silly girls who are acting like idiots will become women who regret their dumb young antics.

Sorry your gf acted like a sleeze. Sorry for you and more sorry for her-it always comes back to haunt a person. But what she does after you break up-well it's not about you or on your shoulders, so let it go, move on and look for a real woman.

So what your saying is..go for a 30 year old. Gotcha

Real women are on here! Take a read of what real women have to say and leave the little girls behind....

of course to do that you will have to act like a real man...

If you want some thoughts on that I have plenty to offer as I know what women look for in a real man.... real men attract real women.

Real women are on here! Take a read of what real women have to say and leave the little girls behind....

If you want some thoughts on that I have plenty to offer as I know what women look for in a real man.... real men attract real women.

Go on.

If a person makes a statement that amounts to "I hate women," then calling them a misogynist is a bit of restating the obvious. It's like calling a person a racist after they state "I hate all the <insert ethnic slur>". The person's initial statement already includes an implied admission of such, and people make such statements specifically for the purpose of displaying their racism to an audience.

I have yet to encounter a male who has not been through an "all women eat souls" period. Depending on the man and circumstance they might spend a week, a month, a year as a misogynist, but I have yet to meet the man who has not spent at least a day with a sincere and passionate hatred of women in general.

Ya know, I don't expect you to really listen to this, but I'm gonna say it anyway. And yes, you are young, but I've known many people your age capable of grasping this, and since you've already claimed superior maturity due to your tough life in other posts, I'm just going to lay it out there.

You just love being a victim. Everything you've written suggests that you really embrace this victimhood. And I can certainly see why that would be appealing because that would mean that you don't have to take any responsibility for your own happiness. Just like your view on Karma, you seem to think that everybody owes you something. You even said that you were entitled to your girlfriend. I'm sure there's NOTHING you could have possibly done to precipitate your girlfriend leaving you. I'm sure that you view it as all her fault.

Well, as long as that's what you're looking for, that's what you're going to get. Getting tired of partners treating you like crap? Learn to stop picking such crappy partners and pick better partners. Rather than sitting around whining about how the world done you wrong, examine what you're doing to allow it to happen. Basically, take some responsibility for your circumstances.

This is what we call "growing up". You have great chance to make some great choices that will determine the man you're going to be. I'm sure you're more than capable of it too, but only if the attitude you continue to show in your posts makes a serious fundamental shift.

Last edited:
It probably would have gone over better to say that "All people that you have loved romantically have eaten your soul."

But at the same time, it is obvious that you are hurt.

All I can suggest is to learn from this. Not all women are like this. So see if you can reflect back on your relationship and see if there were clues that you missed.

For example, I had a girlfriend cheat on me. Upon looking back, I remember he telling me that she cheated in the past. I also caught her in a few lies for which there was no reason to lie (I would not have cared).

Live and learn.

RedPepper summed up my point well.

Going out now to pursue a 30 year old woman is not going to get you too far. Either you will get an immature brat of a girl who got older, or you will fail, because mature women in their 30s (or any age) want mature men.

No offense intended-but the first post I ever read from you I guessed you at barely 20 and then after reading a few more confirmed you were YOUNG. That's not a bad thing-we all are young at some point in our lives.

I had a rough life in many ways too-but the truth is that having "street smarts" from being treated like crap as a child does not a great partner make.
If you want to attract a great partner, first you have to know how to TRULY BE a great partner.

That means being able to see through the bs to what their hurts/weaknesses/strengths are so that you can promote their strengths and protect their weak spots and help guard them while they heal their hurts.

If you can't see it-then you can't do it and if you can't do that you can't be a great partner and if you can't be a great partner, you can't GET a great partner either without SERIOUS dumb luck-which is rare.

Ceoli - based on most of your posts, I have to say that if things don't work out with London, you should consider Vegas, lol. Violet, Anne, and I are continually impressed with your posts and talk about what you must be like in person frequently as a result. :)

And once again, Ceoli is right on the money.

Dude - many of us here read your posts and get... Uncomfortable? Annoyed and lamed out? All of the above and then some? It's like this - any time somebody points out that at your age you lack experience and a basis for comparitive thinking, you freak out. Since we don't want to offend you, we try not to come off like that or refrain from responding to you at all. Believe me when I tell you - girls just a few years older than you, buch less women almost twice you age age - will NOT tolerate that shit. There's a reason even very young adults use the term "high school crap" so derogatorily - many of the situations you describe are things we chalked up as learning experiences thankfully to be never repeated. As an adult almost exactly twice your age, I can say that it is infuriating trying to share the growth from that experience with someone like you, knowing it is completely wasted.

Both of my women are barely 3 or 4 years your senior. I don't generally shoot that young, they found me, lol, but I digress. The single most amazing thing to me about them - and that's a LONG list to find the top of - is the fact that when I pull the "age card", they LISTEN. It amazes me, because I wasn't NEARLY that mature at 20, lol. Not only are they mature for their age (almost 21 and just barely 21 to be precise), but they are willing to admit when my experience could help them and either ask for advice or respect it when I give it. I try to do this unsolicited very rarely, as you have to live to learn. Sometimes Violet will say to me "why didn't you tel me to handle that differently?" and I will say "because you eeded to figure that one out yourself".

And that's it right there. You have to live to learn, the only way to learn from advice is to take it on merit and faith. Faith lacking, you'll disregard it. And all that is only if you even listen in the first place - which you patently and repeatedly do not. If you don't want input and just want to vent about your life and how the world wrongs you, quit posting here and start a blog.

Otherwise - listen to people who've been there. Believe me, if you print all these threads out and put them in a box and read them again in 13 years, you will be so embarrassed you will burn them, lol. See - thats not an attack, that's a statement from experience - I would love nothing more than to be 17 again but with what I know now, lol!! I would love to take back 90% of what I did and said back then, and I am glad that computers weren't so popular and digital cameras weren't aroud and no facebook or myspace - very little record of my 17 year old idiocy exists outside of my and a few other people's minds. Thank God...

Dude - many of us here read your posts and get... Uncomfortable? Annoyed and lamed out? All of the above and then some? It's like this - any time somebody points out that at your age you lack experience and a basis for comparitive thinking, you freak out. Since we don't want to offend you, we try not to come off like that or refrain from responding to you at all. Believe me when I tell you - girls just a few years older than you, buch less women almost twice you age age - will NOT tolerate that shit. There's a reason even very young adults use the term "high school crap" so derogatorily - many of the situations you describe are things we chalked up as learning experiences thankfully to be never repeated. As an adult almost exactly twice your age, I can say that it is infuriating trying to share the growth from that experience with someone like you, knowing it is completely wasted.

Otherwise - listen to people who've been there. Believe me, if you print all these threads out and put them in a box and read them again in 13 years, you will be so embarrassed you will burn them, lol. See - thats not an attack, that's a statement from experience - I would love nothing more than to be 17 again but with what I know now, lol!! I would love to take back 90% of what I did and said back then, and I am glad that computers weren't so popular and digital cameras weren't aroud and no facebook or myspace - very little record of my 17 year old idiocy exists outside of my and a few other people's minds. Thank God...

This. Learn it. Know it. Live it. DUDE!

Ceoli - based on most of your posts, I have to say that if things don't work out with London, you should consider Vegas, lol. Violet, Anne, and I are continually impressed with your posts and talk about what you must be like in person frequently as a result. :)

I am considering going to Vegas for my up coming 40th!!! To bad Ceoli is not me :D:p

You asked me to "go on" Berserker.... if I thought you would actually listen to me I wold bother. I commend you for at least hanging out to hear what people say.... There have been many others that have given you lots of good stuff to think about. Good luck.

Back