New and need help!!

Hopeful3

Hello to everyone,

I'm Dean from Melbourne in Australia, I currently married and was recently on a adult site with me wife.
We have always been open to fun but recently I found myself meeting a older lady that I now have strong feelings for and her for me.

The new lady in my life suggested that a "Big Love" life style could be a option I wasn't even aware of "Big Love", I looked at a few episodes and realised this could be a great life style and all could be happy.

This is where it gets interesting me thinking my wife was very open minded as we'll and that if I could make both ladies happy it wouldn't be a problem, we'll my new lady and I decided that we should all meet and have a good time and take it from there we'll we did and we all drank to much we had a good time until my new lady was kissing me and my wife got jealous.
They have been out a two times since and I always get my wife saying stuff that to my new lady things to try and make her dislike me.

Besides all that my new lady and I still see each other and my wife knows she isn't really happy and recently my wife and I had a argument and she was telling me that it's not normal to think all three of us could be together in a relationship and that just because Muslims do it that it doesn't make it ok.

I think it's a great lifestyle and all can be happy can anyone help me.

You may want to try posting in the Poly Relationships Corner section, that's where more people post I think - I usually read that one and the General Poly Discussions section, not so much these others.

To sort of answer some of your questions - yes, people can love more than one person at a time, and have long term happy relationships.

No, those long term happy relationship don't have to be in a "triad" formation, which is what it sounds like you were trying to do and your wife is saying won't work.

I suggest reading a lot more on these forums; I'm relatively new here, but I've learned a TON just by reading other people's stories and just listening to what the more experienced people say.

But the biggest thing I think would be to slow down, discuss things with the wife and the other lady, and figure out if you even want to try a polyamorous relationship, if you all want to learn to work through jealousy and any other issues, etc. Get more information and get everyone on the same page, so to speak.

Back