single bi fem required

Tidworth?

required?

Tidworth, Wiltshire, North America? :confused:

Google says Tidworth, Wiltshire is in the UK

LoL... locations... "If you have to ask, you don't live there." ;)

steandsu, your post is beyond vague.

Are you looking for a sexual threesome? Are you looking for a new girlfriend to join your marriage?

What do you mean when you say "required?"

Whatever these answers, it's unlikely that your tactic will be successful. Women don't generally see such a short request and go "yeah! That's the couple for me!" Some information about you would be useful.

Also, do a search on the forum for "unicorn" as I suspect that's what you're looking for...

Come on, Cat. I hear a thundering herd of single bi fems racing towards Tidworth, Wiltshire, England, North America right now!

I suspect that this effort works along the same lines as spam. Just post like this everywhere you can and hope you get some kinda response. I think it's done by single men on dating sites too.

Come on, Cat. I hear a thundering herd of single bi fems racing towards Tidworth, Wiltshire, England, North America right now!

*Grabs popcorn and seat to watch thundering herd of single bi fems racing. Cheers wildly as they appear and disappear in the distance*

Last edited:
*enjoys the sight of their lacy Victoria's Secret underthings and how the colors and sheen match their horns*

Back