hello

arcpanda

Hi I am new to this and although not all members see us as being poly I see some dynamics that say we are.

I am married to a wonderful man, who introduced me to the world of swingers, from that world we met another couple who are married and have been together for almost a full year exclusive wow.

It is an interesting dynamic because I am attracted to the male in the other couple and she is attracted to my husband and we occasionally play as MFF or MFMF or MMF but never MM.

They are a part of my life now, where it is unusual for us to go a day without communication of some sort. Us girls are Best Friends, but still the jealously issue comes up where one of us feels pushed aside from my husband. We recently found out that the reason he pushes her aside is because he is afraid to hurt me, instead of communicating with me. This causes her to be mad at me because in the relationship it seems like I get everything from both guys.

Where can we find more information and find out for ourselves how to grow and not tank this relationship.

Thanks

So you decided to swing and fell into a relationship? Cool. That you have a serious relationship indicates you're poly; that you met the couple because you were swinging is irrelevant.

I see you have a post up on another board with more information about your situation, so I'll post over there later.

Im sorry but this is the first board and post that I have made on my life. But thank you for the warm welcome anyways.

Yeah, communication is the key. I was in a MFF triad for a bit and one problem was that I was so afraid to show any favoritism, that I created more problems than i was trying to solve.

Glad to have you on the board.

No need to apologize! You posted correctly--this board for intros and the others for more involved discussion. We sometimes get carried away here in the intros and discuss situations anyway, though it would be better if we kept this board for intros.

So, you did it correctly.

Back