♥Bi-Wife seeking Lady for Triad♥

Ramina, i asked you some very on-topic, civilized questions and shared some personal things so you could understand that i am similarly situated.

Why do you ignore my questions and instead only focus on yelling at all the negative people?

Yeah, that proves me wrong.....what a blow to my self esteem...think I will just hide under a rock now with all the other crabs because your wit and obvious virility (you swing...like separately...)is...just...overwhelming...

*sigh* If only I had the type of man who had such ability to write in large lavender letters on internet forums also...it's like the sign of a real poly man that is.

*big wistful sigh*

Yeah, that proves me wrong.....what a blow to my self esteem...think I will just hide under a rock now with all the other crabs because your wit and obvious virility (you swing...like separately...)is...just...overwhelming...

*sigh* If only I had the type of man who had such ability to write in large lavender letters on internet forums also...it's like the sign of a real poly man that is.

*big wistful sigh*

i swing separately and i LIKE the Purple letters but the OP won't even acknowledge my existence.

*bigger wistfuller sigh*

You are virile too BoringGuy, I am sorry you are being ignored though :(

Thank you for the validation, N. it is not lost upon me that perhaps the OP is put off by my username.

But you'd think they'd at least be able to appreciate me for my avatar. It's kind of purple.

Aww Boring Guy..we luv you

Mod note

Ok, that's quite enough...

Anyone posting after this point on the thread had better be responding directly to the OP's personals ad. ie: If you're not offering yourself up for a date, GTFO!!!

General Discussions and the Relationships Corner exist for a reason, as do the personals areas. This is not the place to harass posters about their preferences!

Ok, that's quite enough...

Anyone posting after this point on the thread had better be responding directly to the OP's personals ad. ie: If you're not offering yourself up for a date, GTFO!!!

General Discussions and the Relationships Corner exist for a reason, as do the personals areas. This is not the place to harass posters about their preferences!

Thank you ImaginaryIllusion.

-Ra'sheen & Mina

Back