The "How Are You Doing" Thread (redux)

I'm excited!! Runic Wolf got Wendigo an interview where he works this morning and he got the job. I now get to car pool everyday with the two loves of my life. :D

Sounds like its past time to find a new dentist. I'm so sorry for your pain!

If only it were that easy, haha :eek: He is the only one in town that will take people on disability, all others require full payment (with him, we pay nothing). So it's a damned if you do, damned if you don't thing :(

Sick. Noting that when I am healthy, its much less emotional to be selarated from my loves. But, when I don't feel good, I get emotional about them being gone. :(

I'm a ball of emotions when sick. Especially like this ~ I want to be left alone for the most part, but I also need extra hugs and reassuring. Don't often get it though :p

Thx. Im unsure if I'm happier there will be another little monster to play with or a year of my daughter NOT calling every month bemoaning her period! Lol!!

Yes! A bit of both. I told her last night, we will keep Little P (their son) while she's in hosp. His birth was a harrowing nItemare. I'd much prefer to babysit than go to hospital with her again!
Last time babys daddy was out of state. This time he can be with her. I'll be home with Lp

Some changes

After 14 years at the same company, I get to start a new job this coming week. And I'm REALLY nervous (and excited too). I mean, I haven't had to impress anybody for a LONG while (as I could pretty much do my job in my sleep). But it was time to leave...too many things had turned sour in the last couple of years and it was becoming increasingly hard to tolerate the management's incompetence and negativity.

And the cherry on top: This weekend, I get to welcome a whole new decade as I turn 40. The kids have been teasing me mercilessly, lol. I hate to even 'think' about myself being this old. I just refuse to, I'm sticking with 29. I'll likely survive it but there shall be some 'drink-therapy' going on! :p Glad I'll have my guys help me through it :)

This has been a busy week.

I got Wendigo a job at where I work. I snagged him an interview on last Friday for Monday, he came in and did a 15 minute interview (1 minute waiting, 2 for the paperwork, and then 12 for the tour of the shop). They pretty much hired him based solely on my word, which both bolsters me and worries me just a little. Worries me because if he screws up (which i'm positive he won't) it might look bad on me, but I'm bolstered by the fact they hired him pretty much sight unseen based on my word which says to me they have a pretty high opinion of me.

Ended up with the sinus infection that's going around the area on Wednesday. I ended up drinking a quart of OJ and sleeping it off while everyone else that's caught it has needed antibiotics. There are days I'm glad I'm me.

And then worked an extra 6 hour shift today on top of the OT I'm going to get this coming week to try and catch up to our orders. Oi. I didn't realize we serviced the world's racing community with parts.

Doing pretty good this week, if a bit tired. Ofcourse I'm psyched that Wendigo had the job, because I get to have coffee with him every morning. But I am on day 6 of an 8 day work stretch, so I'm getting a bit worn out.

Also, allergies and sinus crap sucks.

I'm in the middle of moving right now. My fiance and I have moved in with my boyfriend so we can all enjoy a bigger place to stay with nicer amenities. I can't wait until we get all settled in and get our cats back on their feeding schedule so they don't drive us insane anymore.

I went to the dr yesterday-got antibiotics. Sinus infection and bronchitis. All I can say is, when I get sick, as with everything else, I go all out. (rolling eyes at self here).

Maca and Sweet Pea are FINALLY just getting on the road heading home (it's nearly 8pm) and it's roughly a 5 hour drive without stops (they will have to stop to get gas at least).

Weather warnings for our area are in effect. Winds comparable to the last storm are expected tonight and through tomorrow.

I'm getting ready to curl up with GG and Sour Pea to watch Mirror Mirror. :)

Feeling a bit better here with the antibiotics, though I still have a lovely lump that hurts like a bugger. Will have to see a dentist soon, need to start phoning around to find someone, anyone, to take me :p

Very psyched for a nice evening out on the 20th. Going with Storm and several online pals for a drinks get together, just a nice evening out, adults, in a casual setting. Nothing is expected, it's just a meet and greet type thing. Very happy ;)

Got some yard work done, have trees to prune, walls to build and need to find someone selling wood :p Can not use gas for heat this winter >.<

I has a happy.

I won't bore you with the details, but I think I need to delete my OkCupid account before I end up polysaturated. I've left it active because I've accumulated some widely scattered penfriends through the site, but it makes it too easy to meet new local people as well, and I don't need any more of them right now.

I also need screen names for three guys with first initials D, P, and—as of yesterday—M. Suggestions?

I hate Mondays....lol. I work in Veterinary medicine and Mondays are usually bad. A little tidbit of advice. If your pet needs medical attention over a weekend PLEASE take them to the emergency Vet. I know they are expensive but waiting can make it worse.

I am missing my boyfriend M badly right now. At least I got to spend some quality time with him this weekend. I wont get to see him until this weekend. :(

My husband D and I are doing ok. I know he is upset/hurt and etc. He keeps hoping for things that I can not give him. The poor guy has had no luck finding a play partner.

Back