My side

Aussiebloke

4 years ago sunshinegrl(my wife) was all excited when I got home from work. She was babbling about this lesbian couple(aussielover and her wife) she met on a forum she was in and how she had connected with them from the start.
I was happy for her to meet someone that she could talk to and share things with, as I have always known she was interested in the fairer sex. I got to know them over the next couple of months through her and via webcam and chatting on msn.
Things started off well and got rather amorous between all of us. Then things got a little bit "wierd" for me. Sunshinegrl told me she had fallen for one of them and I was devistated. So out of seeing me in pain and heartbroken she broke off contact with them. I realised that this was the most wonderful show of her lova for me and felt so bad for my reactions.
I couldn't help but think of the girls over the next few years and often asked her how they were. She told me that she didn't know and I think that it hurt her to think about them especially aussilover.
One day earlier this year only a couple of days after me asking yet again, she came rushing out to me and told me that one of them had contacted her. I was so happy to see the look of pleasure on her face, it was just the sort of thing she needed.
We have been together 11years and she just seemed to glow at this turn of events.Anyway I didn't know how to approach them as I was the reason for the break last time, so I just told of my feelings of jealousy and went from there.
Aussielover and I were getting to know each other a lot better and I could see why sg(sunshinegrl) loved her so. She was amazing and I started to develope some very strong feelings for her as well.
Then came the big surprise. I was at home on the weekend when she screamed and came running up to me. THEY WERE coming.
The weeks seemed to go by so slow, Sg was so nervous when we were at the airport waiting. Then I pointed them out and the screaming and tears started. They looked over at me so I stood up and walked over and gave them both a kiss and hug. Aussielover just melted in my arms and I knew then that she had to stay.
things got off well as did all of us. Al(aussielover) had never even touched a man before. She pounced on me and had her way with me. It was awesome and she said she never knew it could be that good.
Things started to go bad wirh Als wife acting like a petulant child and starting her crap. I have a very low tolerance for that stuff and was not happy at all. When she threatened not only Al but Sg I was livid and told her to get away from them and not to touch them. She is a big person but so am I( I am 6'4" and weigh in at 110 kilos). With that Al started to spend time alone with us and I for one was so happy. I had fallen for her and it felt so good.
She came to us and we slept in the same bed for a night without any sex it was great to have that feeling of just love and happiness. It was then that we talked about her coming to live with us and I agreed at once.
Parting was so sad but I have to keep saying it to all of us that it is only temporary and that we will be together again soon.
I know it seems a little bit of a story book kind of thing but it all seemed so surreal at the beginning. Now it just seems so right that I can't think of anything other than spending my life with these two incredible women who I love and that they share this feeling with each other and me also.

♥♥♥ That's why we love you. Man of few words. But puts it so well. You are my love and My light. I love you so much. Thank you My love.

Storybook or not, your trio's story is a glorious thing to witness. I hope the future brings wonderful things for all of you. TFS

I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes. That was beautiful *sigh* :) I DID melt in your arms at that first touch. I'm so lucky to have found you both. God I love you.
hehe and shhhh, yes I did pounce on you. I love you and needed you and wanted you so bad. That was a glorious night.
And just sleeping together was wonderful too (Although we will HAVE to get a king size when I get there hehe). Felt amazing to be surrounded by love like that.
I love you both so much and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you and the kids......temporary is right. That's the magic word.

Three of the luckiest people ive ever seen. Congratulations on finding each other and having a bond that most mono people would die for. *Raises glass to you* Cheers! xD

:D Thanks. I can't wait to get there!! Only 29 days until I leave!!!

Haha! Counting down the days, eh? 29 days 4 hours 26 mins and 21 seconds to go! :D

Haha! Counting down the days, eh? 29 days 4 hours 26 mins and 21 seconds to go! :D

lol exactly!! hehe although, it's more like 29 days, 4 hours and 47 minutes.. hehe Assuming the plane's on time.

Haha xD shell be watching it all day if she does that

lol I TRIED already... It wouldn't save it properly when I tried!

lol

It is 29 days, 4 hours, 8 minutes and 45 seconds until Sunday, 30 August 2009, 22:45:00 (Toronto time)

Still, my ticker wont show properly in my sig... using three different formats

gaah, wont fit, needs to be bbc I guess... but even that didn't work when I tried it before

Sorry AB We hijacked your thread!

gaah, wont fit, needs to be bbc I guess... but even that didn't work when I tried it before

Sorry AB We hijacked your thread!

Hm..maybe mod has html and what-not, disabled. :s Only reason i can think that nothing will work.

:( Cheer up, you can always ask him to allow html! :D I dont see any reason for him to say no.

Back