34 yo Gay male for Triad - Minneapolis(currently)

Nathan77

Ok... so I'm really new to all of this. I created an ad on the NYC-Poly site, so I'm just going to post that content here. Looking forward to getting to know you all. :)

-Nathan

INTERESTS
becoming self-employed; finance; writing & speaking mostly about spirituality; non-violence; singing & learning the guitar; being outside-love the clothing optional beach at Hippie Hollow in Austin, TX; being fit; having a great life; making a difference; being a dad; having an awesome family
ABOUT ME
Well, I didn't seriously consider that I am polyamorous until the 2011 Creating Change conference in Minneapolis. So things have really been percolating for me. I am so curious about this, but I don't want to force anything... I want a relationship to evolve naturally. And I have *no* idea how to begin creating a poly relationship. (this site is helping.) I kind of just want to be around poly people first... having these conversations in my head or with people who aren't poly isn't very interesting. :)

I'm an awesome person, smart, funny, tall & handsome, though I can be a bit modest sometimes. ;-) I'm almost 6'2" and 195lbs.

I am respected and trusted in my spiritual community, I am working on being self employed in finance, I can be an effective activist and educator when needed. I am a foster dad-my son has been out of the house for a year. I really love my family in Oklahoma & Texas.

I'm loving and kind... and I have no problem with clear, straight communication.

KIND OF RELATIONSHIP I WANT
Healthy. Joyful. Passionate. Sexy. Fulfilling. Loving. Beautiful. Creative. Powerful.

I am committed to having a great life. I eventually want to adopt or foster more kids. I want to be the one that has my partners' dreams come true.

As I'm learning the terms, I think a mostly-monogamous triad with two other guys is what I'm looking for.

THINGS I'M LOOKING FOR IN MY PARTNERS
The quality of your relationships with others matters to me. Do people know you as kind, brave, honest, loving? I want you to have or be willing to develop a strong capacity for communication that creates love. I want you to be willing to trust, to play, to risk. I want to be with guys who are really up to something in life. Do you want to be a dad?

I'm looking for guys close to my age, give or take 10 yrs- preferably my age or older. Please be handsome, sexy, fit or hwp, and perfection is not required.

Single Polyamorous

Hey I'm a 27 yr old 180 lb. I have been in a polyamory relationship in the past. I'm looking to venture out into another type of relationship, we should talk more some time, you can catch me on facebook - Randall Parker or www.okcupid.com :) hope to hear from you

Back