Hello from Michigan!

lorrajean

I am a single BBW female looking for a couple. I am new to Poly, and wanting to explore. I am in Michigan, and hoping to find some one close. I am ideally looking for MWM, but am not opposed to WMW at all either. I am a very sexual person, but I am looking for more than that, I am looking for a loving relationship. I am also looking to just make friends, and people to chat with, and any help and guidance that I can find along the way! Please feel free to write!

Hello LorraJean

My husband and I live in West Michigan.
We are very happy in our very loving relationship. We are NOT looking for someone to help "spice" up our lives, it's pretty spicy the way it is!!

We are looking for a LTR with another female, I am bi, husband is not. We just have so much love to give we decided to see if we could find someone to date and maybe bring into our very loving relationship.

We are people that would like to take it slow due to the reason we are very serous in having a GOOD relationship with someone special to us.

If you are still interested, please let us know!!
;) Looking forward to hearing from you,
Todd and Alyce

Last edited:
The dating section of the forum is several floors down.

Not a prob ... I think if it were a "federal case," the mods could just move the thread to the board mentioned. I only mention it as an FYI type of a thing.

Hope you guys will be able to get together. :)
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back