Another Party of Five!

MariusdeRomanus

I was here once before with a possible relationship that turned out not to go anywhere, and I'm here again with another party of five! Five seems to be my number... :eek: Three of us are the same; Company, Thunder, and me. We now have a new lesbian couple, Ariel and Vegeta.

The funny thing is, Company and I were recently kicked out of my parents' house (we'd been living with them for a year due to financial issues, and my family really doesn't like Company). Ariel, Vegeta, and Thunder moved into their own apartment together a month and a half ago, and they took us in when it happened... as Ariel says, like stray puppies she wants to keep. :D Now we're living in their living room, though we're all talking about finding a house to rent together since we enjoy being roommates so much.

From there, it sort of just developed. Thunder, Company, and I haven't been in a relationship together since our thing with Selene and Andulvar never got off the ground, but the potential has always been there. Vegeta and Ariel sort of surprised me by wanting this kind of relationship, and overall, it's been a very pleasant beginning. Nothing like the problems we'd had with Andulvar and Selene, and I'm not worried about this the way I had been with them.

There's been lots of talk about going on dates together (even though we all live in the same apartment... :rolleyes:) and it's very exciting.

I don't know what else to say about this good beginning, so I asked Ariel. She says we maybe need advice about communicating within a group this large... and I think maybe some advice about how to go about dating one another would be good, too. Altogether? One at a time? Twos and threes? So advice on that would be much appreciated. :)

~Marius

I'm a bit confused, who's involved with whom exactly and who are all these people? I guess I wasn't there last time :p

Sorry Tonberry, that post really isn't very clear. I'll explain. :)

Company is my husband (I'm female), and Vegeta and Ariel are both married. Thunder just sort of... hangs around. Selene and Andulvar, a hetero couple that Company, Thunder and I were attempting a relationship with about half a year ago are also married. Selene and Andulvar had some personal issues that got in the way of being able to be with the rest of us, so that fell through. All seven of us are very close friends no matter what, it's just that most of us want to enjoy a closer relationship that's on a more romantic level.

I see, thanks :)

You said Vegeta and Ariel were gay (or when you said "lesbian couple", did you just mean by that that they're both female?) so would that mean they would be involved sexually only with you? (I'm not sure if Thunder is male or female).

You know what they say, the more the merrier :p You all sound close, which is pretty nice. Good luck with your romantic explorations!

I did mean that they were female, as they aren't explicitly homosexual. Ariel often refers to herself as "pan-sexual"... We're all pretty pan-sexual here. :D Thunder is male.

And thanks for the encouragement! :) @Tonberry

XD I just saw your post. I used Vegeta for her because she has a wicked grumpy cat with the same name. @NeonKaos

Do you know anything about "Non-violent communication?" This is what keeps us on the same page around here. It is a bood with the same title too by by Marshall Rosenberg. The techniques come with practice and are based on empathy, respect and talking about feelings in terms of how "I" feel rather than putting stuff on others. The ideas have become mostly mainstream, but there is a lot of good things to learn that have been really helpful to me and my partners... there is a communication thread in the sickies that might help with some stuff. Please add to it too if you have any ideas of find something works.

Back