Unicorn available in Seattle

adrianna1973

What is this unicorn hoping to find? A FWB situation with either a couple or a genetic woman that is a closed circuit. By FWB I mean people that have the time and inclination to actually be friends, hang out and do things such as going to tea, the movies, board games, and other fun social activities in addition to fucking each other's brains out. Do you really have the time and desire to include a new real friend in your life?

If you are in several relationships we will not be a good fit. If you are partnered and only want to include one other person you are perfect:). My primary is on the Asexual side and completely supports me in my FWB endeavour. He is gender queer/ gender fluid. I am kink friendly (a Domme) and STD free. I can host. I am also a member at the CSPC.

About me?
Nerdy smart, artsy, a warm and fun friend. Excellent sense of humor;-). I have a happy home <3, a car, and am financially comfortable.

Interests... Design, snuggling, geography, travel, sewing and needle arts, cats, health, travel, tea, genealogy, swimming, Buddhism, social justice and most of all figuring out what makes things tick.

Something cool about me... I spent 6 years in Europe from 1999 to 2005. I speak German.

Sexual orientation... Homoflexable this means I am primarily interested in women but not to the exclusion of men. Submissive and or feminine men are most likely to succeed with me as a second choice after women.

Physical description... I have done some modeling and am often described as good looking. I will share pics of me when I have deduced you are a real person. Currently my weight is 214, I wear a size 16 jeans and have lost about 70lbs since October. I had weight loss surgery and will eventually get down to a healthy BMI. Currently a 38 DD in bras, 5 feet 2 inches tall. Black and red short hair, brown eyes, fair skin.

How to get my attention... approach me as a friend first. Tell me about your interests, etc. Make it clear that you actually read this ad carefully. Be no more than 15 year in either direction of my own age. Happy kitten pictures are appreciated.

Warm fuzzies to you and good luck:-D

I would love to meet some more poly-friendly people in the Seattle area, maybe we could chat it up some time and see how we get along. I'm still pretty new to the whole scene, me and my wife have been open for about a year, and just got married this last week :D

What is this unicorn hoping to find? A FWB situation with either a couple or a genetic woman that is a closed circuit.

My primary is on the Asexual side and completely supports me in my FWB endeavour.

You're not a unicorn. Unicorns are single. Unicorns do not want a FWB arrangement, they want to join a marriage, in love with and committed to both people equally. Unicorns want their freedoms to be limited. They want their role in the poly relationship to be clearly defined before they step on the scene. They do not want any say in how they fit into the relationship. They want the couple to put her needs secondary to the desires of the couple. They want their sexuality to be restricted so that they can only have sex when both members of the original couple want to.

"Unicorn" does not simply mean a woman who wants to date a couple. Those aren't imaginary. But to my knowledge, women who fit the above description are.

Last edited:
You're not a unicorn......

"Unicorn" does not simply mean a woman who wants to date a couple. Those aren't imaginary. But to my knowledge, women who fit the above description are.

I think it is telling that any bisexual woman who joins and says something skeletal like 'Hi I am Jane, I am bi and just got interested in polyamory, just want to learn more' Are inundated with requests to be a 'third' (urgh) but this offer....tumbleweed.....

Why?

One reason, the OP is not single, why should these couples share their toy eh?

:mad:

I think it is telling that any bisexual woman who joins and says something skeletal like 'Hi I am Jane, I am bi and just got interested in polyamory, just want to learn more' Are inundated with requests to be a 'third' (urgh) but this offer....tumbleweed.....

And they all claim to be looking for that special person to "add to" their marriage. FWB is probably much more realistic for a couple looking to expand beyond monogamy, but they believe / want to pretend they're looking for True Love Times Three.

You're not a unicorn. Unicorns are single. Unicorns do not want a FWB arrangement, they want to join a marriage, in love with and committed to both people equally. Unicorns want their freedoms to be limited. They want their role in the poly relationship to be clearly defined before they step on the scene. They do not want any say in how they fit into the relationship. They want the couple to put her needs secondary to the desires of the couple. They want their sexuality to be restricted so that they can only have sex when both members of the original couple want to.

This almost perfectly describes the relationship I'm currently in.
We exist...but we don't stay single long.

Is it weird that my wife and I don't want a unicorn? I mean I think we'd be ok if the situation fell into our laps of course but we aren't really seeking one. It seems that every other couple is out there looking for one. Is that the norm, or do I just not hear about the people not looking?

I think couples seeking Unicorns are much less likely to take advantage (or have much success) in the offline Poly communities so they are more likely to post ads. They are not more likely to spend time ON non seeking boards however, it is usually just posting ads, sometimes posting updates to ads and sometimes commiserating with other couples who are not having much luck either. It is funny how this tactic seems so very common.

Here's one. My wife and I started out our great poly adventure dating independently of one another, and we continue that way. I'm not sure either of us would be especially interested in or comfortable with a unicorn, the way such creatures are usually described ("add someone special", etc. >gag!<)

At least, if we ever did come across a unicorn, we'd want to make darned sure - as I read somewhere once - it's not just a donkey with a plunger on its head.

Last edited:
Yep....

the_sad_unicorn_donkey.jpg

Careful what you wish for...

Just Me,
Tim :eek:

Lmao!

I didn't meet my couple because of ad or anything. We just kind of ran into each other at fetish party once, started discussing interests, and here we are.

I don't believe I've ever met anyone who has a success story resulting from running an ad.

Last edited:
This almost perfectly describes the relationship I'm currently in.
We exist...but we don't stay single long.

Would you be willing to describe your relationship? Specifically, which part of "almost" is not included?

The reason is that I basically don't believe you, no offence. Obviously I'm just some chick on the internet and you have nothing to prove to me. But I simply can't fathom how someone could be in a relationship and willingly give up any and all say in how they fit into that relationship. And yet, you're claiming that this is what you are doing (unless that's the part excluded by "almost.")

Your nickname and presence at a fetish party imply you're into BDSM, it's possible that you're their submissive. So perhaps you've consciously and willingly given up your say in how you fit in the relationship, decided to put their needs above your own because they're your Masters, and allow your sexuality to be restricted.

Hmm... So I guess that would mean that unicorns do exist, but they're all 24/7 submissives. Yet even then, all the [emotionally stable] submissives I've ever met do have an open dialogue with their Dominants regarding their personal growth, limits, and boundaries.

Here's one. My wife and I started out our great poly adventure dating independently of one another, and we continue that way. I'm not sure either of us would be especially interested in or comfortable with a unicorn, the way such creatures are usually described ("add someone special", etc. >gag!<)

At least, if we ever did come across a unicorn, we'd want to make darned sure - as I read somewhere once - it's not just a donkey with a plunger on its head.

Just to reiterate, unicorn does not mean just anyone who would join a triad with you and your wife. More than anything, it refers more to the hunters than the unicorns. In order for a unicorn to fall into your lap, you would have to be a unicorn hunter. That is, you would have to be planning to put limits on your girlfriend's life and potential relationships, dictate the boundaries of your relationship to her rather than discuss or negotiate them, and require that she basically be your sex slave. Someone like that cannot fall into your lap unless you go out with those expectations.

Your nickname and presence at a fetish party imply you're into BDSM, it's possible that you're their submissive. So perhaps you've consciously and willingly given up your say in how you fit in the relationship, decided to put their needs above your own because they're your Masters, and allow your sexuality to be restricted.

I saw exactly this relationship offered up by a couple just a few weeks ago, they were very blatant about it and it's freaking me out because I am beginning to wonder if they are the inspiration for this trope..... :eek:

Do you mean they offered up a "give up your freedom" relationship and you agreed, and now it's freaking you out? Or is this a different couple than the one you're with?

I mean... I understand BDSM well enough to know there actually ARE people who enter relationships with the understanding of giving up any and all freedoms and opinions in the relationship, and their joy and fulfillment comes from serving and pleasing their Master(s). I just don't see that as Unicorns and Unicorn Hunters. It's BDSM. It's Master/slave, not Hunter/Unicorn. If you told your average Unicorn Hunter couple that what they want is part of this kinky fetish stuff that's also associated with things like leather, whips, and chains... they would be all like "WHAT?!? NO! THAT'S NOT WHAT WE MEAN!!" with a big indignant "How dare you?!"

The Unicorn Hunter will try to pretend that they're looking for an "equal" to "join" their relationship, not a submissive over which to Dominate.

Do you mean they offered up a "give up your freedom" relationship and you agreed, and now it's freaking you out? Or is this a different couple than the one you're with?

No, they have nothing to do with me, it was an add that asked that the woman be their third, live with them, do as they say, remember that they come first, always etc...it was pretty awful, they were in the BDSM scene but even so, I still couldn't imagine many women going for it.

Sadly, I can't find their ad any more but I am pretty sure it was worse than I am describing.

No, they have nothing to do with me, it was an add that asked that the woman be their third, live with them, do as they say, remember that they come first, always etc...it was pretty awful, they were in the BDSM scene but even so, I still couldn't imagine many women going for it.

They would have to have a pretty nice house...

Or she would have to be from a pretty awful country, and looking for ANY way to get out. I mean, sure that sounds like a terrible living arrangement for anyone. But seriously, compared life in Dadaab refugee camp? It's a picnic.

I don't expect you to believe me. I don't blame you for not believing me, either.

I posted an introduction. I stated that, yes, I am their submissive. I am allowed to date putside of the relationship, but potential partners are to be approved by my Dominants. Also, I wouldn't be having sex with any of my secondaries. Maybe that disqualifies me as a unicorn. *shrugs*

I guess I need to go find a plunger now.

Back