Ari's Blog - Beginning

xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

You know my email-if you just need to vent or you want to talk about something other than love life-you know where to find me.

XOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOO

Hang in there my friend. I know its not easy, right now.
Try and remember " growth mind set". I dont know the lesson but there is always one there.

Big Hugs

Maca

Oh gosh, Ari, I'm sorry! And Sourgirl is leaving the board too? She's breaking up with all of us? :(

Gosh, what a bummer. I had no idea this would happen. You 2 seemed so happy together.

sad sad sad

So sorry Ari...As everyone else has already said you know we're here if you need us. If you have some time come over to the island for a weekend away.

Sitting here, no sleep again. Trying to break down the whys. Things in general were so good, but...things broke down quickly. :(

My emotions wave, between hope and hopelessness. I am going through so much right now, not just the breakup. I feel like my head is going to explode and my heart is shattered. I have lost a soul mate, I have kept my friend.

I need to get healthy before I can even begin to heal the rest of my life. There are things going on that ... need to be fixed before I can continue...things I can't discuss here, I am sorry.

Its hard not having any hope. Its harder still...wanting to lock up my heart and not give it out again. I sent a message to a friend yesterday

"why do we do this poly shit"

Its been resonating with me. Right now the reward doesn't seem worth the risk again.

Last edited:
Two weeks ago I was ready to walk away from "this poly thing" as well.
I understand the feeling.

I don't have any answers for you.

But I'll send another hug.

HUG!!

Ari,
If we never risk the pain, we couldn't feel the joy. Eventually, it won't hurt so much and you will treasure the joys and good things that came out of this relationship. Your heart has been expanded by the experience, and you are forever changed. That's a good thing, though hard to remember because it hurts so much right now. Feel the pain and it will dissipate; avoid it and it will hang around. You are doing okay, I just know it.

You know I am here for you; and you know it isn't "poly" that is hurting you. Love is not the enemy. Insecurity is. Anxiety is. Lack of balance is. Keep working on you. Hugs darlin!;)

I will be having lots of ups and downs. It happens to me. As I figure things out and listen, I will come along finally. Excuse the negativity, it is, unfortunately, part of my processing. I tend to keep it close to myself, but I haven't been able to.

I will be fine, I do have hope and I am ... more sure of things. Thanks for the support guys, it really does help. I am not sure I can explain all the details of what happened with me, but I can sure tell you it involves a tremendous amount of personal growth.

Thanks

Ari

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I will be having lots of ups and downs. It happens to me. As I figure things out and listen, I will come along finally. Excuse the negativity, it is, unfortunately, part of my processing. I tend to keep it close to myself, but I haven't been able to.

I will be fine, I do have hope and I am ... more sure of things. Thanks for the support guys, it really does help. I am not sure I can explain all the details of what happened with me...

I wish you'd try! Air it out, man!

You might need to wait for things to be clearer in your mind, but either way, I know we hear would like to hear about it and try and support you the best we can.

As I'm sure you've read here, and elsewhere, many times. Take your time, process, learn from this.

You will come out the other side stronger and wiser. Just keep taking those baby steps, one day at a time, one hour or minute at a time if need be. Do what you need for you.

Many hugs & the invite (although it's usually tacit) to come & visit!

Back