New to poly relationships, and new here

Cakery

Hello! My husband and I are new to polyamory, but have talked at length about it and are exploring things. Neither of us are 100% sure this is right for us (as individuals or as a couple), but you never know until you try, right? He's gone in his own direction, and I'm going in mine.

I've always found it easier to converse and meet new people online rather than in person, so hoping to at least meet some people I can enjoy talking to.

Hi Cakery - Welcome to the Forum! I've only been here a few months myself - and equally new to poly - but have found most folks here to be friendly and helpful - lots of sound advice and solid info. If you have specific questions, ask them in the Poly Relations Corner and you will most likely get some meaningful feedback. Also, the search feature is useful with right at 240K posts to draw on!

Best,

Al

Greetings Cakery,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Most of the folks here are friendly and supportive, so you will probably find people here who are pleasant to talk to. Sounds like you and your husband are giving poly a try. I wish you both the best on this journey.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back