thoughts?

mgreen1104

Hey guys :) i havent posted on here in a while, but im back and ive missed you all. My wife and I are going eight months since we decided to join the lifestyle. Seems shes better at it than me. I cant seem to start relationships, nor find someone to just get to know. Theres alot of people in my area i guess but to come out right away and say that im poly i think i scare them off. Ive tried online dating sites but those feel really cold to me. My wife is on the way to finding someone here soon, and being a guy i feel that im at a disadvantage. So if anyone has any advice for me to improve my meeting of like minded people, and how i'd go about telling someone, Id really appreciate it

Is there a local poly group in your area? That can be a really good, no pressure way to meet people. You get to know them as people and see who you might have an attraction to and the bonus is that you know that they're open to the idea of poly already simply due to the fact that they're a part of the group.

People who sleep with men are at a tactical advantage for more sexual experiences. I'm assuming you're talking about starting relationships with women, since that tends to be infinitely harder.

Did you have a hard time dating as a single person?

thank you derb :) and lotus, to be honest i didnt try that hard when i was single. I thought it was tedious and i didnt want to get hurt. But yes when i was looking it was hard.

Some people have mentioned they've had a lot of luck in those historical reenactment groups, which I know sounds odd, but apparently works. :)

Back