Hey!

berserker239

Im sorry im being a ghost and showing up and disapearing but like my earlier posts i have been going through alot. I was doing better and i thought i was better but i regressed and now im worse lol

18 years old and im going grey...

I do miss all of you though!!

Im gonna try to get on more because like i said i miss talking to you all.

So hows everyone been?

Good to hear from you Berserker :) We're doing good my friend! More importantly - what's been going on?

Mono

Good to hear from you Berserker :) We're doing good my friend! More importantly - what's been going on?

Mono

A whole lot of nothing really. I dont do much, im working on getting over my ex girlfriend but its not working as of yet

Nice to see you back too. I just returned from my own hiatus.

And my father-in-law always said in reference to his thinning hair, "It's a poor brain that can't grey it or push it out." :)

But I agree with Mono, get out and dating but without the expectation of having to find a new relationship right away. Have fun and enjoy yourself.

I agree! get out and have some fun! Don't SEARCH for a romantic relationship... just build friendships and see what happens! Some of the best romantic relationships are the ones you aren't looking for.

As for me... I just moved home to Michigan a little over a week ago. One of my boyfriends moved with me, one is considering moving here at a later date, and one stayed behind with no intention of moving... but we can still enjoy each other when I go back for visits to see my kids. :)

I've been trying but im spending more time mending broken relationships with my two best friends than i am making more friendships.

Im currently working alittle 'magic' - if you will - on a very sexy spanish girl in my biology class :D

..its not going well

Back