Hi from Europe

Cleo

I'm Cleo. My husband and I have been together for almost 20 years but only opened up our marriage 3 years ago. What started with swinging and mostly sexual encounters with others (swapping with other couples, threesomes with guys) has now led to a life that I am almost ready to call polyamorous... he's had a steady girlfriend for almost 6 months now, I have 2 lovers who have both been in my life about 3 months.

IRL, I know almost nobody who is poly. We are out to most of our friends and I can talk about my situation with lots of people who love me. But I guess I'm looking for discussions with people who are actually going through the same things and have better understanding for the specific problems of these relationships.. and that's what I hope to find here.
Oh.. English is not my first language so please excuse any mistakes :)

Hi there and welcome. I know I felt like I couldn't talk to people about being poly but there are a few who surprised me that I was able to talk with. Look around here and see if there are any local resources for you. Hope you find what you are looking for on the boards!

Back