• don't ask don't tell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • only if they want to know

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • no, you should lie or downplay the truth

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

witchywoman

Hi, my husband and I just "opened our marriage", and I've met somebody and am enjoying the new freedom, however, he hasn't been able to meet anybody and is getting grumpy and jealous... How can I help him meet somebody, how can I help his jealous feelings? What do I tell him? What should I not tell him?? AAAHHH help!?!?:eek::confused::(

It's not a competition. If he's desperately searching he's probably coming off as desperate. It will happen when it's supposed to happen. I'm not sure you telling him this will help though. It's probably best he just lives his life open to the possibility of connecting to someone (or someones).

what does this have to do with your poll?

For what its worth I would only tell details if the partner its about agrees and if I think its necessary or of interest and the person I am talking to wants to know or asks a question. None of the poll answers fit for me I don't think.

As to you husband. He should know that it is very hard for men to meet women and super easy for women to meet men. he has to stand out. One way of doing that is to change his attitude to looking for like minded friends rather than for relationships... women are leery. They think he just wants to get laid I bet.

There is lots to read on "dating" if you do a tag search btw.

Back